Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 27, 2009 2:36:43 PM PDT
S. R. says:
The cover artist for the X-Men DVD releases is David Nakayama, who just posted this cover image drawing for the upcoming Volume 3 on his site;
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6641/axmen.jpg

My guess is that we can expect to see Volume 3 at the same time as the Wolverine movie's arrival on DVD in the fall! The only question now is whether we will get two Volumes together on the same day again. The artist's official site is;
http://www.davidnakayama.com/main/

Posted on Apr 28, 2009 9:07:08 AM PDT
Zach Pisut says:
Amazing!!! The art is great! I wonder if they're going to split the remaining episodes into 2 volumes with 3 discs or 3 volumes with 2 discs?

Posted on May 3, 2009 7:21:14 PM PDT
Feeni says:
It would be 2 volumes with 2 discs each, the same as volumes 1 and 2. 1&2 contained seasons 1, 2, and half of 3. There are 5 seasons total so they include two and a half seasons again.

Posted on Jun 19, 2009 5:39:39 PM PDT
Kia Purity says:
Volume 4 is confirmed too!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2009 9:49:37 AM PDT
Ridley S. says:
Are you sure? What proof do you have?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2009 4:34:12 PM PDT
justme says:
There is no proof. :( Just hope and speculation. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney botches this and never releases the rest, as they have in the past. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2009 4:12:28 AM PDT
There is proof!!! AS of yesterday this was posted on MTV WITH the cover art!!!! I am soooo excited!! http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/06/30/x-men-animated-series-volumes-3-4-to-hit-dvd-in-september/

Posted on Jul 1, 2009 11:46:54 AM PDT
E. Jackson says:
I just wish they'd release the episodes after "The Phoenix Saga" IN ORDER! I can't believe Buena Vista Home Entertainment intends to relese the episodes on the Volume 3 (and 4) DVD IN THE WRONG ORDER! They should realize this is going the MESS UP THE CONTINUITY!

Does anyone know or have some contact information for Buena Vista Home Entertainment? Because I want to inform them that this SHOULD be the correct episode order for Volume 3:

X-Men Volume 3
Disk 1
* No Mutant is Island
* Obsession
* Longshot
* Cold Comfort
* Savage Land Savage Heart, Part 1
* Savage Land Savage Heart, Part 2
* Dark Phoenix Saga, Part 1: Dazzled!

Disk 2
* Dark Phoenix Saga, Part 2: Inner Circle
* Dark Phoenix Saga, Part 3: Dark Phoenix
* Dark Phoenix Saga, Part 4: The Fate of Phoenix
* Orphan's End
* Juggernaut Returns
* A Deal with the Devil
* Sanctuary, Part 1
* Sanctuary, Part 2
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 27, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 1, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about