5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos to Revlon for this great mascara for the price!
Published 13 months ago by N. Tyler

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible
I might of gotten one wit a flaw in the brush I'm going to take it back the brush hurts my lids as I try to apply. Very stiff brush mascara barely went on my lashes at all. I will be looking even harder into how to buy fabulash I think they stopped making it... I would not buy again.
Published 8 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos to Revlon for this great mascara for the price!, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Volume & Length Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.34 oz (Misc.)
This is the second or third mascara I have ever tried from a drug store and I really like it. I purchased the non-waterproof (on accident) in just basic black a month or so ago. I don't really wear mascara at all but I live in Florida and work at a restaurant so I am constantly inside/outside for tables. My eyeliner just wasn't staying on for 12 hours shifts. I purchased this mascara on a whim hoping it would just keep my eyes brightened.

I read previous reviews advising it clumps. I have not had very many if any clumps at all with this mascara. It lengthens very nicely and I also noticed it made my eyelashes softer! I don't know if that is part of the growing potion or whatever. I also ready that people had "flakes" or raccoon eyes...here is a tip: after applying a layer or two I used my blow dryer on HOT at the lowest speed for like 30 seconds (on-off) to dry my lashes and so far I haven't had any flaking or raccoon eyes (unless I rubbed my eyes to hard or something). I find that surprising considering how hot and humid it is here in Florida. Another thing I really liked about this mascara is how light it felt on. Other mascaras I have tried seemed to be heavy.

If you want pictures I would be more than happy to send them. Just reply and leave a comment or message me.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, January 19, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Smears down my cheeks within an hour!, January 12, 2014
Was happy at first cuz it went on so nice, but within an hour I had black film down under my eyes bad enough that I had to go into the bathroom and wash it off. Awful stuff

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE IT!!!!!!, March 29, 2014
This is a terrible product, clumps/flakes! I have used mascara daily for 35 years and this is the worst I have ever tried. Do not waster your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Messy Mascara, July 18, 2013
I tried Revlon's Lash Potion in a desperate attempt to find a replacement for my two favorite mascaras that have both been discontinued. The package is appealing and it's reasonably priced, so I figured I'd give it a try.
It comes out clumpy on the wand and goes on clumpy, as well. You need to use a lash comb to separate your lashes after it dries because it is so thick, it makes them stick together.
It did lengthen my lashes after I applied two layers, but it was so thick it just looked really fake, dry, and clumpy.

4.0 out of 5 stars layer it!, May 20, 2013
I think this is pretty good for a drugstore product. It adds a lot of volume, but is a little bit clumpy. It stays moist for a lot longer than many others, so you can build a lot of layers. I think for this formula, lots of layers is the key. Like I said, the clumping can get annoying, but I've yet to find a mascara that does it all. This adds a good amount of length, but not as much as my no 7 extensive length. It isn't necessarily a natural look that this gives, more of that kim kardashian spider-y lashes. Some people love it, so if that's what you're looking for, go for it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, July 7, 2013
I had a coupon for this mascara, so I decided to try it since I was low on my favorite mascara. It does lengthen and volumize very beautifully and gives pretty, fluttery lashes AT FIRST. But! It flakes HORRIBLY. Halfway through the day I have little black spots all over my cheeks and by 5 o'clock, forget it. Bad raccoon eyes and I look like I slept in my mascara. I tried both washable and waterproof formulas and I'd say if you don't mind a waterproof formula, go for it. The waterproof formula doesn't flake or anything. But for the rest of us that prefer washable formulas.... I'd say skip it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does Work!, January 19, 2014
I love it! I've been using this for over 2 months and see a huge difference in my lashes.It has given me less lash loss,a quarter of an inch more,intense thickness of my lashes.But I pair it with the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in waterproof.It's like I have eyelash falsies on but with achieving it with just mascara.I would totally re-purchase this and recommend it to anyone who wants to try a pro formulated mascara to enhance your natural lashes to grow plus thicken and want less lash loss.

Rate and Discover Movies