Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VonHaus Ultra Slim Cantilever Articulating Arm Swivel and Tilt Wall Mount TV Bracket for 26-55 Inch For LCD, LED, 3D, Plasma TVs. Load Capacity 88lb, 400x400 VESA
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 7, 2013
I just mounted my 57lb 52-inch LCD last night and couldn't be happier!

I was reading reviews of this product and others that required two wall studs such as the Cheetah Mounts and after considering my 52" and 42" super thin LED, I decided to order the Cheetah Mount for my 52" and this Habitat Mount for my 42".

Since the wall studs were not positioned where I wanted my 52" to be located, I re-read these reviews and thought to give a try for this mount to hang my TV. I was ready to take it down if the hanging, loose tilting and other issues were true but it simply isn't the case in my situation. I easily drilled/screwed the supplied (4) screws into the SINGLE stud required and the mount was extremely sturdy and secured to the wall!

I to, had issues at first with the TV not holding the desired tilt until I read the instructions to use the supplied Allen wrench and tightened the screw in the back for tilting. The instructions specifically say, "Depending on the weight of the display, it is necessary to slightly loosen or tighten the adjustment screw using the supplied Allen key." After I tightened that screw, NO MORE TILTING issues.

So after using a single wall stud to secure my heavier TV, it's a no-brainer for me to return the larger, more bulky mount for my other TV. I just ordered a second Habitat mount-well worth the change and wait time.
11 comment|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
Easy to install. Supports tv no problem. One issue though The tension bolt that tightens the tilt is either designed badly or was missing a nut. I could not tight the allen nut enough to keep tv from tilting down. I ended up buying a .15¢ M5 .8mm lock nut for the other side of bolt. This fixed the issue.
44 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
Wanted a mount that would allow us to mount our 42" Samsung in the corner of our bedroom and this worked absolutely perfectly. I was a little skeptical given the price but this is without a doubt a high quality mount and was one of the easiest installs I've ever performed. I didn't need to use the included wings/arms to mount it to the Samsung as the primary plate aligned perfectly with the mounting holes on the TV. I used the included lag bolts to mount the bracket to a wall stud and was good to go. It is much sturdier than it looks in the picture and I have no worries with it holding the weight of the TV. As you would expect with a cantilever mount it is very maneuverable and also folds perfectly flat to the wall. I would highly recommend this mount!
on May 21, 2013
Supports my 55" LED LG TV with no problem. The TV weights 48.2 pounds.

The studs in my wall were separated by more than the standard 16" center to center distance which made TV brackets with two support points obsolete for me. Since this bracket supports itself from only one stud it worked fine.

The only problem is that for the LG TV that I own the power cord is connected close to the center of the TV. The bracket covers part of the connection point of the cord, so I had to first connect the power cable to the TV and then install the bracket and hang the TV.
review image
on April 7, 2014
I hung my 55" LG LED Tv on this mount. It swivels with ease and holds strong on the wall. I definitely recommend this mount!
on February 10, 2014
I spent awhile looking around for a reasoanbly priced mount for my 47 inch Samsung that weighs about 60 lbs. Costco wanted $100 for a Cantilever mount rated at 120 lbs capacity...even the ones with 60 lbs capacity were $60 and up. I wanted to get one from Costco or Amazon in case it didn't work out, because I know they would take care of me. There are so many mounts on amazon, but when i stumbled on this one sold by the people who make it AND they have a stellar feedback rating, I knew I found the perfect TV mount. I set it up yesterday with no problems. It came with the adapters to extend the mount out to fit my 400mm x 400mm television mounting holes. It also came with 4 sets of screws and 2 sets of rubber spacers to ensure I had the right screws/spacing for the TV to fit correctly on the mount. I played grand theft auto V for a few hours yesterday while sitting on the couch and we turned it toward the dining room table to watch the Downton Abbey last night. I have to thank my buddy for telling me to get a Cantilever mount.

If you, like me, didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a mount from a brand you never heard of anyway, this is the mount for you.
on March 24, 2014
I mounted a 42" TV. If you plan on leaving it in one spot it will be OK. If you plan on swinging it from one side to the other, it twists and your TV will not stay level. The construction is a little to light for that swinging it side to side.
on July 16, 2015
Doesn't work on mid size LG TV's. Back plate is way too big and covers all the inputs, support legs too long and none of the screws they provide will work or thread into the back of TV. Very disappointed! Dont waste your time.
review image review image review image
on October 14, 2013
I bought this unit because the vendor claims it extends out from the wall 510mm which is what is required for my tv to be turned perpedicular to the wall.

When the unit arrived I measured it and it only extends 431mm from the wall and will not work for me.

Disappointing, and false advertising in the specs.

I also noticed that one of the metal welds missed the material on the middle hinge and makes me wonder if my $2500 tv will end up trashed on the floor one morning when the mount fails.

I dont recommend this for a bigger tv.
on March 24, 2015
Decent Articulating mount. The point where the arm connect to the tv bracket makes me kind of nervous. I secured the drop in nut with a dab of thread lock. 47 Vizio TV.
review image