5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Travel/Gear Bag there is....
Published 15 months ago by Zombiequest

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bag; horrible customer service
I got this bag for my deployment. It's everything promised in the promo and ad. Much to my dismay, one of the shoulder straps was lost during my movement from the States to Afghanistan. My loaded bag weighs nearly 100 pounds. with only the top handles to carry it, it's very cumbersome. I started emailing Voodoo Tactical to purchase a replacement back strap over 2...
Published 12 months ago by J. A. Matthews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Travel/Gear Bag there is...., March 22, 2013
Zombiequest (Bel Air, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This was hand's down the best bag I've ever owned. I began a new career as an Over the Road truck driver and wanted something that would hold everything I needed to take on the road for weeks at a time.. 5 sets of clothing, sleeping bag, sheets, laundry, toiletry kit bag, tennis shoes, 1st aid kit, survival gear... you name it, it holds it all. And then collapses flat if you unpack it and need to store it in a closet. Sturdy and Strong, thick canvas material can take a beating and not wear out. No wheels, but considering there's a pouch underneath that holds shoulder-straps you can carry it as a Backpack as well. I couldn't be more pleased the decision to get this bag. Have a feeling it will last the rest of my life (as long as someone doesn't steal it for being too awesome).

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything it's supposed to be., January 12, 2013
This review is from: Voodoo Tactical Mojo Load-Out Bag with Back Staps (Misc.)
Huge bag with plenty of storage. Very well made. Some of the pockets don't make sense, like the one on the top middle. Good for a lighter or something very small, but not sensible on a bag like this. All in all I put over 100 pounds of gear in it and it holds strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of room, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Voodoo Tactical Mojo Load-Out Bag with Back Staps (Misc.)
This bag has lots of pockets and is a nice size. The only problem I have with it, is trying to keep from putting too many items in it. I am considering purchasing another.

5.0 out of 5 stars big bag!, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Voodoo Tactical Mojo Load-Out Bag with Back Staps (Misc.)
Huge bag, its easy to overload and make it too heavy, so careful packing is a must. I have an huge amount of gear in it already and it'll hold even more! Very well made, heavy duty, lots of molle webbing for additional pouches.it's the ultimate bug-out bag! Or would make a great bag for camping gear. Voodoo makes good products. Love it! Recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gear bag, November 24, 2012
JK (Colorado) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Voodoo Tactical Mojo Load-Out Bag with Back Staps (Misc.)
Fantastic bag with ample storage fo whatever you plan to do. Works well for tac gear, hunting, and would also be a good adventure gear bag for such things as climbing,scuba, or any travel. Backpack straps work well though you better be strong to haul this bag because the ample room does make it heavy and bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag is oversized, September 27, 2013
This is a great gear bag good for everything in one bag weekend for me and my family. be tall if you plan to use the back pack straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Serious Bag, June 2, 2013
I have been looking for a very long time for a great Loadout bag and this is it. Alot of thought has gone into all of the external pockets, and for what they could not think of they put a large area for Molle attchments. The internal space is huge and not cluttered with dividers and nets to foul up your gear or just plain get in the way.

Over all there are alot of straps and carring options for this bag that come standard and that impresses me.

I am definetly going to order the smaller version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Voodoo Loadout Bag, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Voodoo Tactical Mojo Load-Out Bag with Back Staps (Misc.)
Great bag, lots of pockets. Well built, but not as large as I thought.
Product shipped and arrived at a satisfactory time, I'm very happy with it as this is a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, May 29, 2013
Quality of this load out bag has exceeded my expectations, very professional construction & awesome design , thanks for such a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag big bag well made for travel for traveling, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Voodoo Tactical Mojo Load-Out Bag with Back Staps (Misc.)
great bag big bag well made for travel for traveling. too big though for camping/hiking would recommend the smaller version for that. i live out of two suitcases and was able to put all i own into this bag. there is only on problem i have to carry it. let me see how it holds up to international travel and i'll add to my comment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›