5.0 out of 5 stars These Are Sooooo..Gooood..!!!
This has got to be THE BEST after hours chocolate bar with a nice napa or walla walla 07/08/09 Cab or Dry Valley 07 Zin..plus too many to ever try and really get there! I love.love.love..the tasty little cracklings in every bite! A MUST HAVE..mind you very..very..have-it forming! ENJOY!!!
Published on January 6, 2012 by Michael S. Espe

3.0 out of 5 stars Yummy but lacking
Overall a yummy chocolate bar. Bacon was crispy and tasty. Would have preferred if it came in dark chocolate.
Published on June 29, 2009 by Kim Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars Yummy but lacking, June 29, 2009
Kim Stone (Montreal, QC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vosges Mo's Bacon Milk Chocolate Bar, 3-Ounce Bars (Pack of 4) (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual item, June 13, 2010
I got the bars for my daughter's birthday, sort of as a joke. She's been wondering what they're like and now we know. They are good, actually, but very expensive and I'm not sure I would invest the money on a regular basis. The bacon in this case is little bitty ground up pieces in a so-so chocolate bar. The combination is interesting. Again, not to the point I would buy it again, but everybody ought to try it just once.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Are Sooooo..Gooood..!!!, January 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Change of Pace, March 6, 2011
Really enjoy the contrast of the sweet milk chocolate with the crisp salty bacon just as much as the sister product which is Mo's Dark Chocolate with Bacon. For me Vosges has found the perfect balance of flavors and texture. Love the value of the 4 pack (excellent savings) - fun gift for those "just thinking of you" moments or to include in a gift basket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Now chocolate is better with bacon too., May 7, 2010
Really nice change of pace. Had the right amount of bacon flavor to complement the chocolate. A darker chocolate version would be interesting if it didn't overwhelm the bacon.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love?, June 10, 2014
Jazz (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
These are my favorite... I am normally a dark chocolate person, but actually prefer the milk chocolate version of this bar - the sweetness contrasts the rich bacon and actually highlights it more than the dark. I have trouble making myself exercise restraint when these are in the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars DEEEEEEEELLIICCCCCCIIIOOUSSSSSSSS!, January 24, 2014
Love, Love, Love! Authentic Vosgoes Mo's Bacon Milk Chocolate Bar. One of my favorite treats, perfect mix of sweet and salty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast bar, October 8, 2013
Vosges Mo's Milk Chocolate Bacon Bar (1 Bar)

This is great for hiking or halfway through an 18-hole golf round. It tastes like the bacon you chew to bits at breakfast followed by that cup of hot chocolate. All this needs, on the go, is either a granola bar or some bread/crackers, finished off with some cold orange juice. I can't really see it in a more sophisticated setting like at a bar or reception. It's my first taste, so I need time to acquire the taste and move it out of the hiking/golfing setting.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, March 7, 2013
I have been buying these chocolates for my husband for Valentine's Day for the past 3 years. He would be very disappointed if he didn't get them. They came well packaged, intact, and earlier than expected. We were very happy with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Salty, bad after taste, March 6, 2013
It is pretty salty and has a greasy after taste. I got it for the bacon lover's in my family as kind of a novelty gift for their stockings. I didn't get any good responses.