The Sarah Silverman Program 3 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bored of the Rings Sarah is tired of being woken up by church bells every Sunday morning, and goes to the church to express her outrage.
2. Joan of Arf Sarah's curiosity is piqued when Doug, her dog, repeatedly licks his own ass. When she finally gives in to temptation and takes a taste for herself, she is witnessed in the act.
3. Face Wars Sarah wagers that it's easier to be a black person in America than a Jewish person, and attempts to prove it by "becoming black" for a day with the help of a makeup artist.
4. Doodie After their mother's grave - and skeleton - are defiled, the Silverman sisters become contestants on their favorite TV show in hopes of winning the money to replace the tombstone.
5. Ah, Men Sarah enters into a serious romance with God. She starts to sour on his neediness and deep-seated insecurity, but she also wants to show him off at her high school reunion.
6. Maid to Border When Sarah's cherished Hamburglar doll goes missing, she fires her maid, Dora, believing she stole it.
7. High, It's Sarah Sarah gets high for the first time and leaves herself a voicemail imploring herself to treat her stoned thoughts seriously and to act on them.
8. The Mongolian Beef Sarah discovers her Russian ancestors were raped by Mongolians. Believing this has personally affected her, even 800 years after the fact, Sarah sues the entire nation of Mongolia.
9. Making New Friends Sarah thinks she's psychic but quickly discovers her friends are just really predictable and boring.
10. Patriot Tact Sarah thinks she sees Osama Bin Laden on the street and runs him over with her car.
11. Pee Sarah becomes an adult bed-wetter.
12. There's No Place Like Homeless Sarah loses her keys, so has no choice but to become homeless. She meets an old friend who shows her the beauty of homelessness, causing Sarah to never want to go home again.
13. Fetus Don't Fail Me Now Sarah is oblivious to the fact that she is 9-months pregnant, assuming she's just been bloated. When she finally comprehends her situation, she realizes she may be in over her head.
14. I Thought My Dad Was Dead, But It Turns Out He's Not Sarah discovers that her father is not dead.
15. Kangamangus Sarah strives to leave a legacy by creating a popular slang word: "Ozay."
16. Vow Wow Sarah mocks the institution of marriage by announcing that she and her dog, Doug, are engaged.
|Starring||Sarah Silverman, Laura Silverman|
|Supporting actors||Brian Posehn, Steve Agee, Jay Johnston, Tig Notaro, Tonita Castro, Natasha Leggero, Rich Fulcher, Eddie Pepitone, Kent Shocknek, Justin Roiland, Johnnie Walker, Eric Marseglia, Armen Weitzman, Murray Gershenz, Barbara Ann Duffy|
|Producers||Eric Falconer, Heidi Herzon, Stephanie Meurer, Erin O'Malley, Denise Pleune, Chris Romano, Rob Schrab, Jon Schroeder, Sarah Silverman, Dan Sterling|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I think she's truly funny so almost anything she does I find humorous. This is a good example of writing and executionPublished 7 months ago by Mike Richards
This is a must have for all of us Sarah Silverman fans? Why was this ever canceled? Like me, this girl is a riot! Way to go Sarah!Published 9 months ago by N. Dillon
Product is excellent. DVD was in excellent condition. I am a big fan of Sarah Silverman.
She is a very down to earth tell it like is actress.
Sarah should get a life. She really could be funny if she didn't use others as targets. Really ugly stuff.Published 19 months ago by Jeanie M Nord
I really love Sarah Silverman and her show is great. Completely politically incorrect so if you're easily offended this show is not for you.Published 22 months ago by Jordan
I think she is brilliant. The show is funny, and the cast is perfect. I can't get enough and wish the show lasted longer.Published 22 months ago by Milo Grika
I never watched scheduled TV except for sports. So I missed this show. After watching all tree seasons I am convinced Sarah Silverman is the most talented person in comedy. Read morePublished 22 months ago by J. Sacks
I got this very fast in great shape. A goofy show but I loved it. I'm extremely happy I found this for a great price and got it so fast and easy.Published on October 21, 2012 by vincewest75