The Sarah Silverman Program 3 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bored of the Rings Sarah is tired of being woken up by church bells every Sunday morning, and goes to the church to express her outrage.
2. Joan of Arf Sarah's curiosity is piqued when Doug, her dog, repeatedly licks his own ass. When she finally gives in to temptation and takes a taste for herself, she is witnessed in the act.
3. Face Wars Sarah wagers that it's easier to be a black person in America than a Jewish person, and attempts to prove it by "becoming black" for a day with the help of a makeup artist.
4. Doodie After their mother's grave - and skeleton - are defiled, the Silverman sisters become contestants on their favorite TV show in hopes of winning the money to replace the tombstone.
5. Ah, Men Sarah enters into a serious romance with God. She starts to sour on his neediness and deep-seated insecurity, but she also wants to show him off at her high school reunion.
6. Maid to Border When Sarah's cherished Hamburglar doll goes missing, she fires her maid, Dora, believing she stole it.
7. High, It's Sarah Sarah gets high for the first time and leaves herself a voicemail imploring herself to treat her stoned thoughts seriously and to act on them.
8. The Mongolian Beef Sarah discovers her Russian ancestors were raped by Mongolians. Believing this has personally affected her, even 800 years after the fact, Sarah sues the entire nation of Mongolia.
9. Making New Friends Sarah thinks she's psychic but quickly discovers her friends are just really predictable and boring.
10. Patriot Tact Sarah thinks she sees Osama Bin Laden on the street and runs him over with her car.
11. Pee Sarah becomes an adult bed-wetter.
12. There's No Place Like Homeless Sarah loses her keys, so has no choice but to become homeless. She meets an old friend who shows her the beauty of homelessness, causing Sarah to never want to go home again.
13. Fetus Don't Fail Me Now Sarah is oblivious to the fact that she is 9-months pregnant, assuming she's just been bloated. When she finally comprehends her situation, she realizes she may be in over her head.
14. I Thought My Dad Was Dead, But It Turns Out He's Not Sarah discovers that her father is not dead.
15. Kangamangus Sarah strives to leave a legacy by creating a popular slang word: "Ozay."
16. Vow Wow Sarah mocks the institution of marriage by announcing that she and her dog, Doug, are engaged.
|Starring||Sarah Silverman, Laura Silverman|
|Supporting actors||Brian Posehn, Steve Agee, Jay Johnston, Tig Notaro, Tonita Castro, Natasha Leggero, Rich Fulcher, Eddie Pepitone, Kent Shocknek, Justin Roiland, Johnnie Walker, Eric Marseglia, Armen Weitzman, Murray Gershenz, Barbara Ann Duffy|
|Executive Producer||Eric Falconer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The previous episode was incredibly funny, as Sarah joins the campaign against baby killing without realizing that that was what the others were calling abortion (when Sarah realizes her mistake she quickly pulls out, stating to the others that she had had a couple of abortions herself and couldn't oppose it now because at some point she might need another).
Sarah should get a life. She really could be funny if she didn't use others as targets. Really ugly stuff.Published 15 months ago by Jeanie M Nord
I never watched scheduled TV except for sports. So I missed this show. After watching all tree seasons I am convinced Sarah Silverman is the most talented person in comedy. Read morePublished 18 months ago by J. Sacks
I got this very fast in great shape. A goofy show but I loved it. I'm extremely happy I found this for a great price and got it so fast and easy.Published 22 months ago by vincewest75
Okay, Yes there is some potty humor, but I think the second season is off to a good start. Sarah tackles tricky issues; abortion, racism, homelessness, child abandonment,adult bed... Read morePublished 23 months ago by T graham
Sarah is Fantastic as usual. The show is great, funny, perfect... If you want to have fun watch this show with your friends and just get lost in all the wacky satire.Published on March 7, 2012 by Vincent A. Petraglia
From the brain child of opie, Scud and kids bring the hippy chick and scooby gang on freaked out trips. That make a Woodstock movie, seam like Disneyland. Read morePublished on November 28, 2011 by X