Questions & Answers
4.2 out of 5 stars (706)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
vote
The AC30 is the original British sound of the 60's Vox amplifiers. Classis guitar versions is something else.
Mar 2, 2014 by Carlos & Gloria Guerra
votes
Yes it will.
Jan 29, 2014 by Pete Finney
votes
James The Vox AC30 will work with any instrument that has a standard jack. If your ukulele has a pick up built in then your good to go. This unit is designed to emulate a crunchy guitar amp so if you are OK with that sound then this will work.
Dec 9, 2013 by Akadrew98
votes
Well, it doesn't have its own speaker so it can't work by itself. But if you have a portable computer speaker that is self-powered, you should be able to connect that to the amPlug and hear what you're playing. But since there's no speaker, you either need a speaker or a pair of headphones for it to work :)
Sep 28, 2013 by Heshan
votes
No, it's only made for a guitar because of the controls on it. Also as far as I know it has no wireless capability. Vox probably makes one not sure the product name. Sorry, hope this helps you.
Jun 26, 2014 by petethepilot
votes
Yes, it is stereo. I tested it by putting a stereo signal into the amPlug's aux input and varying the left and right channel signal levels; output to the headphones matched the inputs stereo signal. Keep in mind that while the output is stereo, the built-in 1/4" plug is mono, so output from a guitar would be a mono signal into both left and right channels.
Jun 13, 2014 by Kishore Raghoobar
votes
The jack is an 1/8 inch plug so any standard headphones will work.
Feb 14, 2014 by Pete Finney
votes
Yeah. You'll just need to get an eighth-inch to quarter-inch converter. Plug the eighth-inch into the headphone jack and the quarter-inch into your amp (or wherever you want the effect to go) and you're set.
Feb 7, 2014 by MusicMan280
votes
There are a lot of headphone amps out there and many of them have similar styling, where the unit plugs directly into the guitar without a cable in between. If you want to know how they compare, I would compare the reviews. I haven't tried the Joyo but I will say that the reviews don't look very good. I've been pretty happy with my Vox though. So I would guess that having similarly-styled housings are where the similarities end.
Dec 11, 2013 by Brandon
votes
Absolutely, it does! The thing about the ac30 amplug it that it responds extremely well to picking dynamics. So if you are a light picker your sound will come out very soft and clean, especially if you keep the gain at around 4 and the tone around 4 or 5. Also when you really attack the strings as in the style of Hendrix it gives you a truly nice and natural overdrive tone. I like mine alot and practice with it daily.
Aug 7, 2013 by JJP
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers