Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 20, 2013
If you like Celtic Thunder (whether or not you are a "Thunderhead," as their followers call themselves,) you will like this CD. Great voices, good harmony on songs they sing together, nice selection of songs.
on March 22, 2012
I really enjoyed this CD. However some of the songs seem like they would better fit a nightclub venue. I really like the Irish songs the best. I think they lend themselves to their voices better. I was happy to hear a song from Damian. I really miss hearing him more on the CD and watching the DVD. Daniel doesn't seem to fit in that well. His voice is too high to blend in with the older lads. Emmit seems to blend right in though. I'm looking forward to the next one hopefully with more Irish songs.
on January 10, 2013
is one of my favorite groups. I am slowly building up my collection, and this one was a great addition. Their music is pleasant to listen to, good selection of songs, and I am wearing it out listening to it!
on December 27, 2012
I love all the CELTIC THUNDER cd's and dvd's and would recommend them to everyone. Just can't say enough about this group that ranges in age from 15 to 40. This is a must see for anyone looking for some good easy listening.
on March 27, 2012
The quality of singing, as usual with Celtic Thunder, is tremendous. I do wish, however, they had made the effort to incorporate a new batch of songs. Celtic music cannot be so limited. With the paths of ages past stretching so long behind us and the knowledge that these are a music loving folk, certainly they can find additional songs suitable to these men's voices.
on October 3, 2013
The is a really great album, but then it's Celtic Thunder. You can't go wrong. Lots of great songs and beautiful voices. An added bonus is Damian McGinty singing "Falling Slowly". Love it!
on April 6, 2012
Every bit as wonderful as their other CD's. I loved it. I had some concerns over the recent changes in the group, but they're still just as strong. The new little guy is a cutey and has a sweet voice. He's not heavily featured on the CD.
on February 3, 2013
I heard Celtic Thunder for the first time on Pulbic TV and loved their music and harmony. This CD (I also have the DVD) has various kinds of music from ballads to saloon songs! This group blends so well. It is a joy to listen to them.
on September 10, 2012
Great music. I just love it. I just wish that Amazon would offer you the same deals on their site that they offer on Thunders site so you can get the dvd and cd together at a lower price for buying both.
on March 19, 2012
I am a fan of Celtic Thunder and this was my newest CD of their music. It was really good though I miss Damian and Paul's voices on this, it is still well done and I have been enjoying all of the songs - know many already by heart.
Looking forward to more from this group.

MA