5.0 out of 5 stars Can Smell This Next Day - Longevity for Your Entire Voyage
Longevity is something you search for in a designer fragrance, and Nautica Voyage delivers. One to three sprays of this scent, and you'll be able to smell it the next day. Seriously. I have smelled and tested hundreds of colognes, and Voyage is near the top for a lasting fragrance. This lasts longer than Chrome or even Obsession. 1 Million might last a bit longer...
Published on January 1, 2011 by Dvote

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine wasn't genuine
Published on January 5, 2012 by J. Wons

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Smell This Next Day - Longevity for Your Entire Voyage, January 1, 2011

You get this fantastic long lasting scent from the minuscule amount that the sprayer puts out. After all, that's why we buy expensive cologne, right? See for yourself. Go to a store. Spray a fragrance card. Smell that card in a day or two, and it will still smell like Voyage.

Spectacular aquatic scent. Fresh and clean. Somewhat akin to Cool Water, but better, and oh so long lasting. Nautica makes many appealing aquatic fragrances. This is my favorite. Find it in retail stores for $30+ an ounce, then come to Amazon for a better price on a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is ridiculously low, for all that I get out of it!, July 5, 2014
Whenever I wear this and seemingly wherever I go, whether it be to work at the hospital, to the dentist office, to shopping, I have received compliments on this fragrance. It has such an airy, pleasant, fresh, clean, aquatic scent to it. It's versatile, for it can be worn anywhere and at anytime of the day or night. And I imagine as much as you want, because no one I encountered found it overpowering, no matter if pumped on one spray, or six. I find myself even complimenting myself when I wear it, "[expletive omitted] do I smell good!"

I can tell you that it is just so nice to hear people being able to value the things that I value, whether it be books or music charming us both, even a fragrance - for mutual value affinity and visibility I seek out in others. This fragrance gives me that, finding others out there who like what I like, and say so to me.

The price is ridiculously low, compared to all the value that I receive as a direct result of others valuation of it, how much I personally value it, and how much it is sold here for, compared to how much I have seen department stores sell the same size for.

I highly recommend it.

If you find this review helpful, please say so by hitting the "Yes" button below, or if you don't find it helpful, then please hit the "No" button below.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tips to spot fake, July 1, 2014
Smells great for 16 bucks that I paid. Its good to have a cheapie in the lineup. I read alot about fakes so here is some advice. On this bottle there should be a oval sticker on bottom. Under the sticker there is a serial number that will be hard to spot unless your under the light. No sticker or serial number I would do a return or exchange. MIne smells fine and lasted long enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cologne for the price, February 6, 2010
Avinash Singh (Jersey city, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
To be frank I am a value shopper, I try to find stuff worth the buck and let me assure you that this is surely a value deal. This cologne has a unique long lasting odour and is very good for daily use. I like the packaging, the bottle's cap is unique and feels very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Class, June 2, 2008
This perfume is pretty nice. Compared to Cool Water by Davidoff, it blows it away. Voyage smells great, but it doesn't overpower you, nor does it completely impregnate you like others. Oh yeah and its not super cliche'd like Aqua de Gio. Get complements on this one all the time. A+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Great @ the cheapest price around, January 28, 2008
Jru (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
I tried this stuff out at the mall and had to get a bottle. The price was over $50 at the mall though. I did the research and amazon had it for the lowest price if you include shipping costs.
It smells light and airy (if thats a word), not overpowering but will not last as long as some other stronger scents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 11, 2010
Great fragrance. Last all day and smells clean and fresh. Many good comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 3, 2014
Top 3 on my 40+ cologne collection. It is pleasant, soft and soothing, not in a flowery way. More for sunny days. Layman's way of describing the smell would be to imagine a nice looking guy wearing white shirt, half buttoned up with sleeves rolled up, sitting at the beach, smiling.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine wasn't genuine, January 5, 2012
J. Wons (Naperville, IL) - See all my reviews
I am disappointed. I bought one of these from Amazon and it is not genuine (I compared it to the one from the department store I bought a couple of years ago). I looked for the tell-tale signs...turn it upside down and look at the bottom. A genuine Nautica will have a Nautica sticker on it (it will say 'Nautica Voyage' in big letters). It should also have some sort of stamp of numbers (my original Nautica from the store had 4 numbers in black dot ink). Also, my bottle from Amazon was poorly made; the bottom of the inside is not straight and quite noticeable. Lastly, the Amazon bottle smells slightly off after an hour. I also had my wife smell my shirt where I sprayed different spots with the 'real' bottle and the bottle from Amazon...she quickly identified the imposter.

5.0 out of 5 stars What number 3 with large fries and extra pickles?, July 20, 2014
You know that guy who walks past you wearing that awesome cologne and you want to adk hik where he purchased it, but you hesitate to turn around just in case someone happens to be looking in your direction and mistakes you for being "Lite in the sneakers' so you walk the rest of your life smelling like fast food and axe?

This is that cologne.