Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 30, 2016
A wonderful account by a wonderful couple. David (and the wisdom he shares) is full of love and depth. It's what every person needs to know to make the world a better place. Truly a beautiful book that I highly recommend.
on June 23, 2015
Great Value! Very Pleased! Thanks!
on December 18, 2014
Twice within a month. I so enjoyed the experience of reading Voyage to Purpose that I picked it up and read it again. Not only has David Bennett and Cindy Griffith-Bennett told this story of a near-death experience in a phenomenal way, but they have also provided incredibly valuable information regarding aspects of NDE’s and other spiritually transformative experiences. As well, David underwent a long and arduous recovery process from stage four cancer, and with the spiritual foundations that he knew were there for him, he is now cancer free. To the medical professionals this was and still is an impossibility.

I found solace within these pages. I reread parts that filled my heart with hope and with a calm serenity. The credibility of David and Cindy hold for many a grounded truth. Comforting, informative, good story-telling and packed full of an experiencer’s own story. I know this book will not be far away from my bed stand.
Dr. Rosie Kuhn, author of ME… 101 Indispensable Insights I Didn’t Get in Therapy.
on September 15, 2014
David has put what is beyond words into words and while he did it, he takes everyone else with him on the journey. His process of integrating his Heaven experience into everyday life is a map for all of us. His book is a gift to keep reading....
on September 12, 2014
I am so pleased David and Cindy Bennett wrote David's story!! And I'm so thankful David decided to start speaking about his experiences and how they changed his life. I appreciate his 'take-away' from his exchanges with Spirit. Huge reminders to us all how every life has purpose here and that we are all truly connected, as well as all of nature. I highly recommend this book!!
on July 28, 2014
I just finished reading David Bennett's Voyage of Purpose: Spiritual Wisdom from Near-Death back to Life,is a wonderfully deep telling of his near death experience and amazing healing journey which includes a miracle healing through the intercession of Padre Pio.

I highly recommend David's book and that you take every opportunity available to go see him speak in person. The book takes you on your own spiritual journey of self discovery as he reveals his journey. In person David has such an amazing sense of peace and when he speaks of the divine love, I could really feel that wonderful divine love tangible enveloping all of us present with him. David's story of Padre Pio reminded me of my own miraculous visit from Padre Pio which I share on my blog.
on July 24, 2014
This was a good read, but I agree with another reviewer that it's mostly an autobiography of David Bennett's life. I wish there had been more detail about his "crossing over". Apparently those who report having NDEs have slightly different experiences in the other realm. A lot of good advice here for attaining a more spiritual life, as well as very helpful meditation/visualization practices dictated directly from the author's source--Spirit.

Even without the NDE aspects it's a wonderful book about one man's triumph over life challenges--the capsized Zodiak @ sea, the terminal lung cancer, etc. I found it next to impossible to put down until I read the final page.
on June 27, 2014
I would like to know David Bennett. His experience has helped very much. I read the book in 5 hours. Wonderful and well written. Thanks! If Mr Bennett feels like contacting me, I would like to have some doubts cleared. ciacesp@yahoo.com
on May 11, 2014
I couldn't put this book down. I had been invited to speak at the iands upstate NY group, and got a chance to meet David Bennett and get my hands on a copy of his and Cindy Griffith-Bennett's book. Having been interviewed extensively by Dr. Bruce Greyson (UVA) the "godfather of NDE research" this book is essential for learning what a near death experience is about. Combined with some other powerful events in his life, including an "experience" (rather than a fight) with cancer which he has overcome, David's book should be read by everyone who wants to know about what happens in the afterlife. His experience is unique to his perspective of the world, but to hear that his past life review was witnessed and experienced by his soul companions gave me pause. Every negative action, and every positive action in his lifetime to date was examined and felt by his loved ones - which for me is much more powerful than any description of "judgment" after a life I've ever heard or come across. It's forced me to think deeply about my own life and actions, and there's no higher value for a book than that it forces you to see the world from a new perspective. Kudos to David for writing this book, it's as good or more powerful than Dr. Alexander's book "Proof of Heaven" - because his journey continues over decades. He re-lives the near death experience in a dramatic way over a decade later in his life, and it turned out to be key to his healing process. A must for any library about the meaning of life.
on March 30, 2014
It was an inspiring, informative, wonderful, powerful story and a beautiful love story too! It approaches the subject of NDE's and discovering spirituality in an honest, simple, modest and yet poignant manner. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read. The obstacles that this man overcame in the face of adversity-severe health issues as well as accepting and finding his true self in the aftermath of the NDE, having the courage to keep going and striving to be a better person-here is a modern-day hero who had the miracle of true love to help support him in his path. His description of the higher realms and the information gleaned from his visits there are modest, miraculous and totally believable. The meditations contained inside are an added bonus. I recommend this book to everyone!