1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE this toy!, October 15, 2010
This review is from: Vtech, Brainy Baby, Musical Crib Activity Toy (Toy)
I can't quite put my finger on why we love this toy so much, but the sounds it makes are so much fun to listen to and our daughter, now 6, played with this when she was a baby and still in her crib. We would hear it through the baby monitor in the mornings when she began kicking it gently with her feet. "Circle." "Star." "Circle." it would say as her feet hit it - this was before she could sit up, only move her legs. Sadly, after much abuse as her legs got stronger, the toy just couldn't take the beating anymore and the sounds slowly got distorted and finally broke. When we found out we were having another baby, we searched high and low for this same product. I was ecstatic when I found it here. It's cheaper at Cheepies website, but would've paid Amazon's price if I had not found it cheaper elsewhere. Can't find this in the stores anymore and not even on VTech or Brainy Baby's websites. Despite breaking, this was still a very durable toy. There comes a point when even the sturdiest of toys can't take it anymore. We definitely got lots of use out of this and lasted far longer than you would expect for how much kicking it got.