5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!
Published on July 7, 2011 by DH

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat but not nice
Picture quality isn't great. The ink and paper refills are outrageous. $24.00 for 36 pictures!!!

There must be something better!!!
Published on September 13, 2011 by Ryan Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use!, July 7, 2011
DH (Mobile, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
There was only one review for this product when I was shopping for an iPhone photo printer. However, this was the only product I could find on Amazon. So I took a chance and bought it. I'm glad I did! This item is so easy to use. You only have to download a free app from iTune store. Whenever you need to print a picture, you just dock it on the printer. It's that easy!! The picture quality is not as good as what you normally get from a professional place, but it is good enough for average viewing. I would recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat but not nice, September 13, 2011
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)

There must be something better!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase this item, September 28, 2011
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
I decided to ignore the bad reviews of this product because it sounded like a really cool printer. I got to print 5 photos, then I got error messages that I needed to replace the cartrige. Don't ignore the bad reviews like I did. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointing, June 9, 2012
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
It looked simple enough, but from the start this product was a headache. The plug-in on top never functioned correctly so we used a cord to hook up our iPhone. We got maybe 4-5 Polaroid-quality pictures out of it before it completely crapped out and demanded a new cartridge. Insert new cartridge and it's still not working. Unfortunately it was a gift so we can't send it back. Trust me, don't waste your money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware...mine died after one use., May 5, 2012
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
I purchased this VuPoint PhotoCube on 11/11/2011. I used it once to print out Christmas pictures, and put it away until yesterday, when I needed to print out more photos. The cartridge that came with it printed out two photos beautifully, and then ran out of ink/paper...so I replaced it with the replacement cartridge I bought when I bought the PhotoCube on amazon.com (VuPoint ACS-IP-P10-VP Photo Cube Color Cartridge Ink). All went well until I tried to print out my remaining photos with the new cartridge installed. It only printed the very top of the picture...the rest of the photo was blank. I then started troubleshooting, as per the Owner's Manual that came with it, and reinstalled the new cartridge, unplugged the power source, plugged it back in, and properly docked my iphone. It still only printed the top edge. I tried this twice (and wasted a lot of the expensive cartridge's photo paper in the process)...still no luck. Then I emailed Support at VuPoint.com and told them the whole process I went through and what was happening. They emailed back and said it sounds like I have a defective PhotoCube and asked when I bought it. I wrote back and told them when I bought it, explained it had only been used once, and that it worked beautifully until the cartridge had to be replaced. I've heard nothing more from them.

Since the product is past amazon.com's 30 day return policy, I seem to be completely out of luck. The only other option offered on their Return/Exchange Policy page is to sell it. I can't sell a Photo Cube that doesn't print pictures. This piece of junk printed beautifully the ONE time I used it. As soon as it needed the replacement cartridge, it became defective and useless...and I'm out $99.99 for the printer and $18.25 for the replacement cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy Photo Paper to use with this., November 16, 2012
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
this is a great little product and purchased it for my mom who is not on the cutting edge of technology. However, do not buy extra photo paper for this as the photo cartridge is an all in one and the Amazon "users who purchased this, also purchased this" is misleading on it is not needed and will not work for this product. Save yourself some time and don't get stuff with extra photo paper you can't use. Instead just get an extra VuPoint Print cartridge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, just didn't work (twice)!, September 24, 2011
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
I fell in love as soon as I read about this printer! Wow, an easy way to get my pictures off of my phone and into an album! So, I went to Amazon, found it, ordered it and was so excited when it arrived (very fast shipping). It printed one photo and no more!

The return and reorder process with Amazon was amazingly easy and a new one was on its way! Once it arrived, I was ready - however, it was not! Again, one photo and no more! I have returned it and received my refund. I just wish it worked. What a great concept, just not ready to be out there yet, I guess.

I look forward to seeing when it works!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, May 9, 2013
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
I just finished a call with VuPoint support about their Photo Cube WiFi, model IPWF-P30-VP. Purchased as a gift from Office Depot in May 2013. Their tech support manager admitted that the WiFi version of their cube does not work with "dual band"wifi routers. (2.4gHz and 5.8gHz, basically any router that provides basic wifi and 802.11a or n). That rules out anything that has been made in the last 7 years. He said that this has been a known issue for almost 2 years at VuPoint and they have no current plan to fix the problem.
I asked to be transferred to a manager who admitted they were aware of the problem. His offer to resolve my problem was to return it to wherever I made my purchase or to ship it to them in exchange for the non WiFi model and some supplies. No other concessions. I now have close to 4 hours into a useless purchase, failed attempts to get the product to work, re-installs of this app (directed by their support person in my first call to VuPoint) and now in the return of the product.
The parent company is located in Taiwan.
Please send a message to this company that making fraudulent representations about products in the US is not acceptable. This company is selling a product that they know does not work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, November 10, 2011
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
I love the convenience and simplicity of this the Photo Cube. I only wish that the photo quality were a little better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, September 9, 2011
This review is from: VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer (Office Product)
I ONLY GOT 10 PHOTOS ON THE CARTRIDGE ...i spent about $100.00 for the the vupoint photo cub, it worked perfectly and it printed nice photos ...BUT you spend like $12 - $15 dollars on the cartridge every time for you to get only 10 photos out of it!!!! not worth it.

VuPoint IP-P10-VP Color Photo Printer