Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VuPoint PDSC-IW441-VP Solutions Carrying Case for Magic Wand Portable Scanner
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 10, 2011
Thought it was a bit pricy till I saw it...but this case is worth every penny! It's "luggage" quality, will protect the scanner from almost anything short of being run over by a car. A lot of thought has obviously gone into the design, because the lid has storage for the USD cord, additional flash cards/cases, and even two extra AA batteries and zips completely to keep dust out, making it perfect for storage AND travel, yet it's still not too large to fit into a tote or laptop case. Btw, also love the scanner!
on July 24, 2011
I can't believe the scanner is evem sold without the protective case. It's too easily damaged in the flimsy drawstring bag that came with it. By the time I bought the scanner and a decent memory card, I've got $150 into it. It never would have lasted as long as it has without the case. Space for data cable and spare batteries, too!
on November 22, 2010
I have 3 children under the age of 6, so it was important for me to buy something that would protect my scanner. this is great! The pockets hold everything (although, they're oddly placed) and the scanner slips in and out easily. You won't be disappointed!
on July 14, 2012
I ordered this to carry my newly purchased Wolverine PASS scanner. (You know how it is--once you buy stuff, then you have to buy stuff for your stuff....) The case fits it perfectly and seems very well made. It is a black zippered hardcase with a soft lining. When case is opened, the scanner slips into one side under an elastic strap that holds the scanner in its "bed," while the other side of the case has two pockets (one short, the other long) that can hold your USB cord, extra batteries, microSD card/adapter, etc. I really like that I can carry these things in the case with the scanner and have them all in one place. Zipper seems well made. Overall, the case is handsome and very functional. A good investment!
on March 6, 2015
The title says what I want to say. I received this as a gift about a year ago along with my portable scanner. After that I took it to court a few times to scan some records. I then put it in my backpack in a separate compartment so I would have it if I ever needed it - especially with copy costs rising. In any event, I just took it out today to find that the case is dilapidated. As the attached photos show, the case's faux leather literally rubbed off. A touch of the pealing faux leather reveals how thin this layer of protection was.

All in all, pretty disappointing considering the case was flawless when I put it in about a year ago. Obviously the case is more for looks that quality protection. I would rather a simple fabric construction that would not peel off and look like ghetta crap. Not the image I would like to have when I pull this thing out in the clerk's office.
review image review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon June 27, 2011
While I think that these scanners should come with a sturdy case, rather than a "silk" bag, they don't. The purpose of the scanners is their portability. I carry mine in my briefcase with books, files, lunch, etc. This case is a Must Have. It is sturdy, yet compact. It also allows you to carry memory cards and cables with you. If you use these wand scanners like I do, there is simply no alternative. Great product that fills a definite need.
on May 26, 2012
Bought the Wolverine PASS200 and it only came with a cloth bag. Nice I guess to keep the dust off of it, but I don't know how well it'll hold up traveling back and forth to the library. After reading someone else's review who said they had bought it for their Wolverine pass200 and it fit, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Well it's a little snug, but it's protected now without a doubt. It's not going to move about and won't be damaged now when I leave the house with it. I highly getting one if you have a handheld scanner and plan on leaving the house with it. This travel case is well worth the money.
on June 24, 2011
I think this should come with the scanner because I don't see how you could own one without having this case. Protects the scanner well, and has little netted storage pockets for extras. It's worth the money!
on November 9, 2010
Very well designed, solid case for the VuPoint portable scanner. The scanner fits snugly and is held in place by an elastic band. There is extra storage for SD cards and USB Cable. For $20 average, You can't go wrong. The nylon sleeve that comes with the scanner is not adequate protection for travel - this case is rigid, compact and has a nice soft leather-like exterior that looks easy to keep clean and it will definately provide adequate protection.
on February 9, 2014
After I received this case it was approx. half inch too small for the Model ST 470. The measurements of this case were not as stated on the site. So if you are ordering a case for your VuPoint wand, call & confirm it will fit the case you have. The case is nice & would protect your device really well if it fits. So be careful before you order a case.