VueZone personal video network with 2 VueZone indoor motion detection cameras
VueZone personal video network lets you check-in anytime with wireless remote video viewing. VueZone is the easiest way to remotely view your family, your home, your business...virtually anything that's important to you...from anywhere.
VueZone is completely wire-free with no camera cables or power cords to install. There is no software to load and your VueZone cameras can be viewed from any internet browser and most smartphones. It's really that simple.
This VueZone system contains 2 VueZone indoor motion detection cameras, allowing you to receive alerts when activity occurs in front of the camera. You can also add other VueZone cameras — as all systems support up to 15 cameras. See below for details.
| || |
- VueZone cameras install in minutes.
- Patented peel and stick magnetic mounts let you place your cameras anywhere.
- Receive motion activated alerts when using the new VueZone indoor motion detection camera.
- VueZone Mobile supports iPhone, and Android smartphones. Go to VueZone.com/mobileapps for models supported.
Just minutes from the box to live remote video viewing. Here's all you need...everything else is in the box:
- A high-speed internet connection (cable or DSL)
- An available LAN port on your router or switch
- A browser (IE8+, Firefox 3+, Safari 3+, Chrome 10+) or compatible smartphone (iPhone, Android)
Peel the adhesive strip from the back of the mounting ball. An optional mounting screw is also available.
Position and stick the camera mount to a flat surface at the desired camera location.
Place the camera on the magnetic mount and adjust to the desired viewing angle.
The VueZone Difference
Install in minutes — no software to load, no cords to run.
Place cameras anywhere — wire-free technology lets you easily position or move cameras in seconds.
Add more cameras anytime — simple one-button sync lets you add up to 15 cameras to your personal network.