4.0 out of 5 stars good toy, but requires supervision
Sophie is light weight, easy for my 5 month old to handle. She loves chewing this toy & making it squeak! My only concern is the length & size of the legs being a choking hazard.
Published 6 months ago by Vanyahiril

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!
We were so excited to give our teething 8-month-old this toy for Christmas (2013). She loved it instantly and carried it around constantly chewing and sucking on it. After three weeks of use, the color on the giraffe's ears and feet was peeling off. I can only assume that my baby had eaten what was no longer there. We could not have been more disappointed in a $20...
Published 5 months ago by theluckiestmama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good toy, but requires supervision, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether baby toy teething rubber sophie le / la giraffe gift infant girafe (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-tp baby present. Kids love it!, May 1, 2014
Roosters (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Sophie is adorable, smells like vanilla, is phthalate-free, and comes from Paris. Very high-quality product. What more could you want? This is the perfect high-end baby present.

5.0 out of 5 stars girafa entretenedora!, April 10, 2014
Babies love it! No la sueltan a la pobre girafa! Muy satisfecha con mi compra! What a great teether toy for kids! Happy with the purchase and price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy, April 13, 2014
My 5 months old boy loves it , sometime he gets frustarated when he can not put whole Sofhie head to his mouth. He can play with it all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy invented!!!, May 1, 2014
Seriously the best toy invented. I bought this for 3 infants and all 3 parents said its the best toy ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our Sophie!, March 23, 2014
Super fun for my 6 month old grandson. He laughs when I squeeze it. Also, he loves to chew on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful gift for any one to buy for a new baby, March 4, 2014
My great-grandaugher was given one and now her baby brother is enjoying it, it is always with them. I purchasd one for a friend she is going to be a grandmother thought it would be enjoyed by that new baby too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best teething toy!, January 7, 2014
My granddaughter loves her Sophie! The best teething toy ever!!!! This is a life saver for those cranky teething days!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a teether, December 20, 2013
Sophie the Giraffe is much more than just a teether, it is a toy to help stimulate all of your child's senses and helps promote cognitive development. We received our first Sophie gift when our son was just born and then a second one later off Amazon when our son managed to toss his beloved toy from his shopping cart seat and the missing one never located.

The real sell for me wasn't the use of Sophie as a teether but instead the stimulation of my son's senses and the start of his development at the youngest of years. Sophie stimulates all of his senses as follows: Sight is stimulated through the dark contrasting spots on the light colored body (we buy the books with dark and light contrasts for the same reason... 6 month-2 year olds are drawn to this), Hearing is stimulated as he squeezes Sophie and she squeaks, this also teaches cause and effect, Taste is stimulated through chewing on legs, ears, etc., touch is stimulated through the long form of the giraffe body including the long legs and neck and smell is stimulated through the natural rubber smell these are composed of.

We could have bought a teether for a few dollars, we paid extra for all of sensory stimulation and development. My son is now almost three and still plays and carries around his Sophie. It is a robust toy that will last for years and will be ready to pass on to the next baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, BabyHaven, November 19, 2013
I would like to thank BabyHaven for the wonderful service. The PO lost the package for weeks and BabyHaven was wonderful to deal with!! I highly recommend them for any products they sell. ps. Sophie the Giraffe is wonderful too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›