5.0 out of 5 stars Love sophie
My daughter loves her sophie! I bought this tether and put it away for my daughter for when she started teething. When I first gave it to her she just stared at it. Now she loves it! It's the only teether she will take and that will sooth her. By the way it is the real thing!
Published 1 month ago by ericka

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!
Published 2 months ago by theluckiestmama

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether baby toy teething rubber sophie le / la giraffe gift infant girafe (Baby Product)
We were so excited to give our teething 8-month-old this toy for Christmas (2013). She loved it instantly and carried it around constantly chewing and sucking on it. After three weeks of use, the color on the giraffe's ears and feet was peeling off. I can only assume that my baby had eaten what was no longer there. We could not have been more disappointed in a $20 TEETHING TOY. We returned our Sophie immediately to the seller (BabyHaven) who was very kind to work with and accepted our return with no questions. Two months later though, there was no refund in my account. I had to contact BabyHaven again to ask about it and at that point they promptly issued the refund. As a result of all this, I did some research on Sophie the Giraffe and found out that some online sellers are selling fakes, although they are packaged in very authentic-looking boxes. When you compare them to the real thing you can see the difference. I would recommend buying this toy IN-STORE ONLY from a major retailer with a reputation to protect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love sophie, June 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-tp baby present. Kids love it!, May 1, 2014
Roosters (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Sophie is adorable, smells like vanilla, is phthalate-free, and comes from Paris. Very high-quality product. What more could you want? This is the perfect high-end baby present.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy invented!!!, May 1, 2014
Seriously the best toy invented. I bought this for 3 infants and all 3 parents said its the best toy ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy, April 13, 2014
My 5 months old boy loves it , sometime he gets frustarated when he can not put whole Sofhie head to his mouth. He can play with it all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars girafa entretenedora!, April 10, 2014
Babies love it! No la sueltan a la pobre girafa! Muy satisfecha con mi compra! What a great teether toy for kids! Happy with the purchase and price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our Sophie!, March 23, 2014
Super fun for my 6 month old grandson. He laughs when I squeeze it. Also, he loves to chew on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good toy, but requires supervision, March 7, 2014
Sophie is light weight, easy for my 5 month old to handle. She loves chewing this toy & making it squeak! My only concern is the length & size of the legs being a choking hazard.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful gift for any one to buy for a new baby, March 4, 2014
My great-grandaugher was given one and now her baby brother is enjoying it, it is always with them. I purchasd one for a friend she is going to be a grandmother thought it would be enjoyed by that new baby too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best teething toy!, January 7, 2014
My granddaughter loves her Sophie! The best teething toy ever!!!! This is a life saver for those cranky teething days!

Rate and Discover Movies