I was introduced to Sophie by my first grandson. Friends of my daughter had gotten him one, and he loved it.
Since then, Sophie has become my #2 favorite gift for newborns. She is light and easy for baby hands to hold.There are many surfaces that fit into little mouths. Sophie washes easily and doesn't lose her colors.
I am a fan of simple interactive toys that...
Published 20 days ago by B. Jeffries

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!
Published 9 months ago by theluckiestmama

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether baby toy teething rubber sophie le / la giraffe gift infant girafe (Baby Product)
We were so excited to give our teething 8-month-old this toy for Christmas (2013). She loved it instantly and carried it around constantly chewing and sucking on it. After three weeks of use, the color on the giraffe's ears and feet was peeling off. I can only assume that my baby had eaten what was no longer there. We could not have been more disappointed in a $20 TEETHING TOY. We returned our Sophie immediately to the seller (BabyHaven) who was very kind to work with and accepted our return with no questions. Two months later though, there was no refund in my account. I had to contact BabyHaven again to ask about it and at that point they promptly issued the refund. As a result of all this, I did some research on Sophie the Giraffe and found out that some online sellers are selling fakes, although they are packaged in very authentic-looking boxes. When you compare them to the real thing you can see the difference. I would recommend buying this toy IN-STORE ONLY from a major retailer with a reputation to protect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful soft grabbing, chewing, sucking, pulling, throwing and fun toy that small babies love!, January 10, 2015
B. Jeffries (Salt Lake City UT) - See all my reviews
I am a fan of simple interactive toys that encourage the adults and babies to play together and Sophie is a perfect example of the genre. Now there are Sophie books that you can read to the baby, helping expand Sophie's appeal.
I highly recommend Sophie for the great fun she brings to babies and parents. I haven't met a baby yet who didn't just love Sophie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our Sophie!, March 23, 2014
Super fun for my 6 month old grandson. He laughs when I squeeze it. Also, he loves to chew on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great giraffe for teething, January 11, 2015
So glad I bought this for my daughter, 9 months old. She absolutely loves it. Products came fast and well packaged. The only negative is we have to keep it away from the dog because she adores the squeaky as does my daughter. I'm very pleased with this teething giraffe.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-tp baby present. Kids love it!, May 1, 2014
Roosters (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Sophie is adorable, smells like vanilla, is phthalate-free, and comes from Paris. Very high-quality product. What more could you want? This is the perfect high-end baby present.

5.0 out of 5 stars girafa entretenedora!, April 10, 2014
Babies love it! No la sueltan a la pobre girafa! Muy satisfecha con mi compra! What a great teether toy for kids! Happy with the purchase and price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy, April 13, 2014
My 5 months old boy loves it , sometime he gets frustarated when he can not put whole Sofhie head to his mouth. He can play with it all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy invented!!!, May 1, 2014
Seriously the best toy invented. I bought this for 3 infants and all 3 parents said its the best toy ever!

2.0 out of 5 stars No Squeak - Paint Coming Off, November 12, 2014
Very poor squeak - paint coming off. Will not buy from this product from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Molar Teething is Rough; This Helps, December 18, 2014
My nephew is teething, and the molars are starting to come in. When I heard that he was grabbing anything long he could find and gnawing on it, I knew I had to get him the Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether; he took to it immediately, and makes constant use of it - his mom will put it in the freezer to chill it, which he seems to really like. One of the better teethers out there, if only because it works for him.