5.0 out of 5 stars My go-tp baby present. Kids love it!
Sophie is adorable, smells like vanilla, is phthalate-free, and comes from Paris. Very high-quality product. What more could you want? This is the perfect high-end baby present.
Published 8 months ago by Roosters

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!
Published 8 months ago by theluckiestmama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF FAKES!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether baby toy teething rubber sophie le / la giraffe gift infant girafe (Baby Product)
We were so excited to give our teething 8-month-old this toy for Christmas (2013). She loved it instantly and carried it around constantly chewing and sucking on it. After three weeks of use, the color on the giraffe's ears and feet was peeling off. I can only assume that my baby had eaten what was no longer there. We could not have been more disappointed in a $20 TEETHING TOY. We returned our Sophie immediately to the seller (BabyHaven) who was very kind to work with and accepted our return with no questions. Two months later though, there was no refund in my account. I had to contact BabyHaven again to ask about it and at that point they promptly issued the refund. As a result of all this, I did some research on Sophie the Giraffe and found out that some online sellers are selling fakes, although they are packaged in very authentic-looking boxes. When you compare them to the real thing you can see the difference. I would recommend buying this toy IN-STORE ONLY from a major retailer with a reputation to protect.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-tp baby present. Kids love it!, May 1, 2014
Roosters (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars girafa entretenedora!, April 10, 2014
Babies love it! No la sueltan a la pobre girafa! Muy satisfecha con mi compra! What a great teether toy for kids! Happy with the purchase and price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy, April 13, 2014
My 5 months old boy loves it , sometime he gets frustarated when he can not put whole Sofhie head to his mouth. He can play with it all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best toy invented!!!, May 1, 2014
Seriously the best toy invented. I bought this for 3 infants and all 3 parents said its the best toy ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our Sophie!, March 23, 2014
Super fun for my 6 month old grandson. He laughs when I squeeze it. Also, he loves to chew on it.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Squeak - Paint Coming Off, November 12, 2014
Very poor squeak - paint coming off. Will not buy from this product from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Molar Teething is Rough; This Helps, December 18, 2014
My nephew is teething, and the molars are starting to come in. When I heard that he was grabbing anything long he could find and gnawing on it, I knew I had to get him the Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether; he took to it immediately, and makes constant use of it - his mom will put it in the freezer to chill it, which he seems to really like. One of the better teethers out there, if only because it works for him.

3.0 out of 5 stars You'd give a puppy pretty much the same thing for $10, December 19, 2014
I'm going with three stars here because this is a sturdy, quality product that our babies love. That said, it is a $20+ chew toy. That's it. You can get essentially the same thing at Petco for less (some of those won't be safe for babies, others are). There are also competing brands that offer similar items at half the price.

Good product. Just make peace with the fact that it's a $20+ chew toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Drool, December 25, 2014
I purchased Sophie for my 6 month old nephew and he absolutely loved it. And by love I mean he shoved her feet into his mouth while chewing, drooling and cooing. It's a great little toy for a teething baby to bite and drool over.
The only downfall is that this toy is a little pricey for a baby toy.
Also, my dog was confused by the squeaking and that this gift was not for him.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›