Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vulli Products - Sophie The Giraffe Teething Ring - Gift Boxed! - 100% Natural rubber
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on October 3, 2013
This is the 2nd Sophie teether I've purchased for my daughter- she loves this thing! After losing the first one, we decided to order a replacement on Amazon. The new Sophie arrived and is of marked lower quality than the other one we had. The "Sophie" stamp on the bottom portion was almost completely rubbed off and most of the giraffes' spots were bubbled and peeling; the material also feels different. What's the big deal you ask? Vuli is a company we value and trust for their non-toxic paint, materials and production standards- this is NOT the quality we expect from them! Questioning the authenticity of this product.
on April 30, 2011
My twin boys are 5-months old and on the smaller side. This Sophie is much more their speed, as they can get a good grip on it and easily chew on it. They love their other Sophie, but I pretty much have to hold it in place for them so they can chew on her. I don't understand the whole Sophie obsession, but my kids really do love these things. I also like that this one doesn't squeak, so my dogs aren't circling . . .
on July 11, 2011
my 5 month old loves this sophie. it's small and light and very easy for him to hold and chew. i've gotten him other teethers but this is the only one he likes. this is great for younger babies and their tiny hands and mouths. other teethers, especially the round ones, don't fit in my LO's mouth very comfortably but this little sophie fits perfectly in my LO's mouth. it's a little pricey but i'd rather have one good teether that my son loves rather than a bunch of less expensive ones that he doesn't use.
on June 17, 2016
I purchased this little teething giraffe and the larger Sophie Giraffe for my daughter when she was teething because of all the hype surrounding these things. Out of the two teething Giraffes my daughter preferred this one (she did not like the bigger one at all)! I think she liked the way this one had the little bumps, so she liked how those felt on her gums, that it was the perfect size for her little hands, and it wasn't as rubbery as the larger Sophie. I think for what it is there are other cheaper products on the market that would work just as well as this little teether, which I find to be on the pricey side. My daughter liked some her cheaper teething toys just as much if not more than the Sophie, so I don't understand why the hype of these things. Guess it all depends on your child!
Pros: a more natural teether; it was something we could easily pack in her diaper bag on trips; it doesn't squeak; not made in China!!!
Cons: Expensive; every baby is different no guarantees your child will like it; it is on the small side so we did loose it a couple times!
on March 12, 2014
My baby has a full size Sophie as well. They are the best and only teether we use. I like this one because we can hook it on to some rings and hang it on the carseat. That way we won't loose it when we are out and about.
on July 21, 2016
Honestly, I felt silly paying so much for a small baby toy but I have 4 kids and they each loved the "giraffe friend" they sucked and slobbered all over them nonstop during teething time. We didn't use pacifiers and they never seemed to care for other teethers so I always ended up turning to Sophie. Now my little niece is going thru her teething and my poor baby sister was rough time soothing her so I ordered this and my niece adores her new giraffe friend! Thank you Girrafe friend!

PS: I always plugged up the hole (for squeaking purposes) bc I'm nervous about mold as much as I washed these little guys. My kids didn't care if it rattled or squeaked anyway.
VINE VOICEon May 10, 2014
It is the only young infant wants to take to bed (and is allowed). She loves soothing herself with the Sophie teething ring.
I did wish it had a few smaller sides so my baby could also chew with it on her corner gums, but overall good product.
on October 14, 2015
This is a must have for all babies who are teething. It was a life saver. I am not sure why babies love it so much but I have purchased this for nearly every baby shower I have attend with raving reviews from new Mothers, myself at one time was a raving Mother in love with this product. Its designed perfectly for small hands to easily grasp. It is soft and washes easily.
on July 15, 2016
This is the best teething toy for any child. I purchased this item as a baby shower gift and my bosses daughter is in love with it. I don't see the baby without this toy. My boss said if her daughter lost this toy she'd have a meltdown.
on May 30, 2015
My four month old loves this. The handles are really easy for her to hold onto. She loves to chew on her face and ears. I love that it's made of natural rubber and food grade paint, so I feel good knowing she's not chewing on toxic chemicals.