5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.
Published on April 10, 2012 by Jeni

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to hold
Published 6 months ago by pax

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, April 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe teether, March 12, 2012
Terri "3kids-at-home" (Crescent City, California United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I love the design on this giraffe over the original design of Sophie, where the legs and neck were exposed to gagging your baby. This design makes it impossible to shove the head in their mouth and gagging on it, due to the swirl design connecting everything together. The legs are closed so your baby can't choke by shoving a foot too far in their mouth. I love this, and your baby will love it too.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to hold, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
wish I had purchase the regular sophie giraffe without the side handles. I though it was smart because it was going to be easier for a 3 mo old to hold BUT ... when she holds at the loops, it's impossible for her to put it in her mouth. and if she bites the loops, she has no place to hold... kind of oddly shaped. otherwise, now she is 4 mo and is finally using it and she seems to like it. I'll buy the regular one next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babies love this!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
My first grandson chews on this constantly now that he is teething. He loves to rub the different edges on his gums since each edge has a different pattern and elicits different sounds. I am giving this to my daughter in law for our newest grandson for Christmas. Even though too young now, it will be great in about 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars My teether's favorite, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Teether, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I definitely recommend buying this teether. It is a good size for those little baby hands. Unique design allowing an easy hold.

The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is the price. Couple of bucks cheaper and I would have given it a 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars too big for a 3 months old baby., May 20, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I think baby will love it if she is older. The material is soft to chew on.
However, currently she is still too little to hold this and some angle will go too deep into her throat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
Babies can grab onto this teether and chew on it whenever they like. It makes a nice squeaky noise on the toothless gums!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to grasp, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
The smaller sophie is much easier for my 4 month old to manipulate than other teethers. He can hold the loops or legs and is able to chew on all the parts. He can gnaw on it and it seems to make his teeth feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chewy Toy for Babies, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
Our infant chews on this thing like he's a canine. No lead paint was used and the rubbery plastic is soft. I can't really say anymore about this product other than it works as advertised.

Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe