5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.
Published on April 10, 2012 by Jeni

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to hold
Published 11 months ago by pax

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, April 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe teether, March 12, 2012
Terri "3kids-at-home" (Crescent City, California United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I love the design on this giraffe over the original design of Sophie, where the legs and neck were exposed to gagging your baby. This design makes it impossible to shove the head in their mouth and gagging on it, due to the swirl design connecting everything together. The legs are closed so your baby can't choke by shoving a foot too far in their mouth. I love this, and your baby will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My teether's favorite, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chewy Toy for Babies, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
Our infant chews on this thing like he's a canine. No lead paint was used and the rubbery plastic is soft. I can't really say anymore about this product other than it works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best teether, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
My twins absolutely love this!!!! It's a great size for them to grip and the shapt is perfect for them to chew on. I would highly recommend it for all parents.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to hold, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
wish I had purchase the regular sophie giraffe without the side handles. I though it was smart because it was going to be easier for a 3 mo old to hold BUT ... when she holds at the loops, it's impossible for her to put it in her mouth. and if she bites the loops, she has no place to hold... kind of oddly shaped. otherwise, now she is 4 mo and is finally using it and she seems to like it. I'll buy the regular one next.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to grasp, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
The smaller sophie is much easier for my 4 month old to manipulate than other teethers. He can hold the loops or legs and is able to chew on all the parts. He can gnaw on it and it seems to make his teeth feel better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Confused, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
First off I have no idea why this product is called "vanilla". It smells and tastes like rubber and there is absolutely no vanilla flavor to it. Maybe it's supposed to be just to describe its color? Don't quite understand... Secondly - I decided to buy this because a friend of mine has this (what looks to be) exact same teether and my daughter loved it. When I received mine, it looked the same, but turned out to be made completely differently. The one my friend has is very soft, could easily bend in half, weighs half as much and almost kind of hollow inside. It was really easy for my daughter to chew on. This one, on the other hand, is fully rubber filled and very hard! Again they look exactly the same. I have searched all over the web trying to see if there are different versions of this teether and how to order the one my friend has, but nothing I can find has anything in the descriptions specifying that it's one or the other. I am completely confused how that could be...

4.0 out of 5 stars too big for a 3 months old baby., May 20, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I think baby will love it if she is older. The material is soft to chew on.
However, currently she is still too little to hold this and some angle will go too deep into her throat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Child Didn't Use, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
It's cute and well-made, but our 16-month old foster child didn't use it at all. We purchased a Sophie product at the recommendations of our friends for teething and now I wish I had gone with the traditional one instead of this. Of course, it's entirely possible he wouldn't have used that one either.