5.0 out of 5 stars My teether's favorite
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!
Published on May 23, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in PRC- CHINA!
This is made in "PRC" or " People's Republic of China." Hard to find this information until you are looking at the box, in your hands. China has no standards- so this product could be full of Cadmium, Lead, heavy metals. Not giving this to my baby- Return!
Published 6 months ago by NYCMama

5.0 out of 5 stars My teether's favorite, May 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe teether, March 12, 2012
Terri "3kids-at-home" (Crescent City, California United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I love the design on this giraffe over the original design of Sophie, where the legs and neck were exposed to gagging your baby. This design makes it impossible to shove the head in their mouth and gagging on it, due to the swirl design connecting everything together. The legs are closed so your baby can't choke by shoving a foot too far in their mouth. I love this, and your baby will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best teether, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
My twins absolutely love this!!!! It's a great size for them to grip and the shapt is perfect for them to chew on. I would highly recommend it for all parents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in PRC- CHINA!, August 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to grasp, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
The smaller sophie is much easier for my 4 month old to manipulate than other teethers. He can hold the loops or legs and is able to chew on all the parts. He can gnaw on it and it seems to make his teeth feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves It!, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
My 4 month old loves this mini Sophie, and seems to be able to hold onto it better than the larger version. The handles make it easy for him to grab and he likes the firm teething surfaces.

1.0 out of 5 stars This one is Fake! Made in China!, October 2, 2014
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
Beware! This is fake! It is made in China and is not the real thing! I personally wouldn't order from Amazon, rather buy this at your local baby store to ensure it is authentic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chewy Toy for Babies, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
Our infant chews on this thing like he's a canine. No lead paint was used and the rubbery plastic is soft. I can't really say anymore about this product other than it works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars best teether out there, March 5, 2012
ND Lawyer (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
After trying teether after teether (you know those ones filled with water or gel that you can get at the grocery store for a few dollars) with no luck, we decided to try sophie. Our son has loved it every moment:
-Easy to hold; his little fingers can grab the curved part plus the legs so it makes it much easier than those bulky teethers to grab and hold onto.
-Easy to chew; the teething surface is flatter and therefore easier for him to put in his mouth. The variety of shapes means he can use it to teeth on the front or in the back near his molars.
-Lots of textures;
-Easy to clean
While the price is more than other teethers, this is by far the best designed and to me, worth every cent. When we're out we attach it to a pacifier clip so if our son drops it it's not lost!

Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe