5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.
Published on April 10, 2012 by Jeni

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in PRC- CHINA!
This is made in "PRC" or " People's Republic of China." Hard to find this information until you are looking at the box, in your hands. China has no standards- so this product could be full of Cadmium, Lead, heavy metals. Not giving this to my baby- Return!
Published 3 months ago by NYCMama

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, April 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My teether's favorite, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe teether, March 12, 2012
Terri "3kids-at-home" (Crescent City, California United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I love the design on this giraffe over the original design of Sophie, where the legs and neck were exposed to gagging your baby. This design makes it impossible to shove the head in their mouth and gagging on it, due to the swirl design connecting everything together. The legs are closed so your baby can't choke by shoving a foot too far in their mouth. I love this, and your baby will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chewy Toy for Babies, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
Our infant chews on this thing like he's a canine. No lead paint was used and the rubbery plastic is soft. I can't really say anymore about this product other than it works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best teether, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
My twins absolutely love this!!!! It's a great size for them to grip and the shapt is perfect for them to chew on. I would highly recommend it for all parents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in PRC- CHINA!, August 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to grasp, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
The smaller sophie is much easier for my 4 month old to manipulate than other teethers. He can hold the loops or legs and is able to chew on all the parts. He can gnaw on it and it seems to make his teeth feel better.

4.0 out of 5 stars too big for a 3 months old baby., May 20, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
I think baby will love it if she is older. The material is soft to chew on.
However, currently she is still too little to hold this and some angle will go too deep into her throat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefer this Sophie to the Original!, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
It is a genuine Sophie, although like others, I have no clue why it's labelled 'vanilla'. The reason I like this Sophie over the original is that the legs and the head are attached to those side grips. My baby had the original and was so zealous in her chewing that she was able to shove the head or one of the legs far enough down her throat that she would gag. Having them all closed off by the hand grips completely eliminated the issue for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves It!, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So'Pure Teether, Sophie the Giraffe (Baby Product)
My 4 month old loves this mini Sophie, and seems to be able to hold onto it better than the larger version. The handles make it easy for him to grab and he likes the firm teething surfaces.