5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.
Published on April 10, 2012 by Jeni

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to hold
Published 3 months ago by pax

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, April 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe teether, March 12, 2012
Terri "3kids-at-home" (Crescent City, California United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
I love the design on this giraffe over the original design of Sophie, where the legs and neck were exposed to gagging your baby. This design makes it impossible to shove the head in their mouth and gagging on it, due to the swirl design connecting everything together. The legs are closed so your baby can't choke by shoving a foot too far in their mouth. I love this, and your baby will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for a rubber teether!, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
My son has never been a big fan of teethers, he prefers to "steal" our dogs chew toys and chew those instead. I figured because he prefers the rubber over the baby teethers made of plastic. I have tried every variety of teether I have seen and he refuses to chew on them, so I was really excited to come across Sophia the giraffe. My son loves it! Now I'm not constantly taking our dogs ball away from him since he has his own rubber toy to chew on. It really doesn't smell/taste like vanilla at all. It smells like rubber, but it's not over-powering, I had to put my nose up to it to actually smell the rubber. From the tip of the ear to the bottom, Sophia is 4 1/4" tall and from ring to ring, 3 3/4' wide.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to hold, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
wish I had purchase the regular sophie giraffe without the side handles. I though it was smart because it was going to be easier for a 3 mo old to hold BUT ... when she holds at the loops, it's impossible for her to put it in her mouth. and if she bites the loops, she has no place to hold... kind of oddly shaped. otherwise, now she is 4 mo and is finally using it and she seems to like it. I'll buy the regular one next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babies love this!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
My first grandson chews on this constantly now that he is teething. He loves to rub the different edges on his gums since each edge has a different pattern and elicits different sounds. I am giving this to my daughter in law for our newest grandson for Christmas. Even though too young now, it will be great in about 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars best teether out there, March 5, 2012
ND Lawyer (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
After trying teether after teether (you know those ones filled with water or gel that you can get at the grocery store for a few dollars) with no luck, we decided to try sophie. Our son has loved it every moment:
-Easy to hold; his little fingers can grab the curved part plus the legs so it makes it much easier than those bulky teethers to grab and hold onto.
-Easy to chew; the teething surface is flatter and therefore easier for him to put in his mouth. The variety of shapes means he can use it to teeth on the front or in the back near his molars.
-Lots of textures;
-Easy to clean
While the price is more than other teethers, this is by far the best designed and to me, worth every cent. When we're out we attach it to a pacifier clip so if our son drops it it's not lost!

5.0 out of 5 stars My teether's favorite, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little teether, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
The paint started rubbing off right away and just handling the teether dries my hands out. Oddly enough my Sophie that was purchased in store does neither. Questionable.... Considering the many knockoffs that are floating around I discovered after researching my concerns. It also smells nothing like vanilla.

***EDITED*** 2/16/14

After comparing it to another that was purchased in store, I am nearly confident this is genuine, although I do know that there are knock-offs out there I do not think this is one of them. However, it still smells like rubber (NOT vanilla). My daughter loves it none the less and it is the perfect size for little hands to hold. The original sophie was just too big for my little one when she first started teething but this one was perfect! I highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Easily held by tiny hands!, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
My son can easily hold this Sophie. I'm not sure why it says Vanilla Teether though. It isn't flavored or anything like that. She's holding up quite well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!, November 20, 2013
Sara N (Riverside, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vulli So` Pure Teether (Baby Product)
I never understood the big deal about these teethers, but my daughter wasn't using any other ones we bought.... so I took a chance and bought this....It was one of the best teething purchases I've made, she loves her Sophie and we have since bought the other Sophies! I now tell everyone to buy these!!!!!! they are a must!!

ARRAY(0xa5be9888)