5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy
Published 20 months ago by B Rad

1.0 out of 5 stars sophie the giraffe
Published on January 10, 2012 by Ellie

1.0 out of 5 stars sophie the giraffe, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Vulli Sophie Giraffe Set (Soft Toy and Natural Rubber) (Baby Product)
My daughter loved her original sophie the giraffe and lost it. I ordered this set as a replacement but after playing and chewing on it for a short time the spots started coming off. We also noted that the color of the spots were different from the original. She also was not interested at all in the stuffed giraffe. I returned this and got another replacement at a store nearby that is same as the original and she loves it and the spots are staying put!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, April 18, 2013
The rubber Sofie is great. There are all kinds of chewing points and it is made in France. The soft Sophie is made in China but try and find a soft toy that isn't. My only complaint is that the soft Sofie is much smaller then what is pictured. It is barley larger that the rubber Sophie. Need to update the picture Amazon. If you are waffling that the price check out the video on Sophie.com ([...] it is what sold me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sophie the Giraffe Plush toy is Made in China!, July 26, 2012
I was excited! Almost bought this since I thought it was made in France. The rubber toy may be made in France, but I opened the package to see the tag on the PLUSH SOPHIE... it's made in China! Um, no thanks!

1.0 out of 5 stars Smudged, December 14, 2013
Adele "Adele" (New Orleans, LA United States) - See all my reviews
Beware if you buy this. On the one I received, the handpainted Sophie had two fingerprint smudges that seem to not be removable. The packaging looks cute, but the zipper at the top of it is not properly connected. On the stuffed Sophie, it looks like the neck will break soon. Because this is for a time-restricted gift, I can't return it for a replacement. I'm sorely disappointed in the quality of the product. I hope the recipient likes it more than I do. I really shopped for a long time to try to find something that I thought would be just perfect for this adorable baby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful retro toy, January 15, 2013
My children had this and now my grandaughters do! Had to have one at Nana's house too. Great find for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves chewing it!, February 24, 2014
My tiny grandson can't get enough of chewing the rubber giraffe and ignores the stuffed one, so I recommend just buying the rubber one, unless you have a thing for giraffes, and then you might as well buy both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, May 25, 2013
The combination of these two toys is great. Sophie is our granddaughter's favorite no matter what form. These two were a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 7, 2013
My son loves playing with the soft toy. He also loves to chew on Sophie and make her squeak. I'm glad I found this online!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Sophie!, January 14, 2013
My son had the rubber Sophie and it was pretty much the ONLY toy he played with from 3-6 months and remained extremely attatched to it until he was over a year old. I bought this set for my 3 1/2 month old for Christmas and was not disappointed. She LOVES her rubber Sophie and although the stuffed Sophie is a big big for her now, I believe she will really enjoy it in a couple months. It has a gentle bell sound and is soft and cuddly. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this teether, December 28, 2012
My husband bought this teether for my son from SAMs club which was around $25.00. The teether is from France but the rattle is from china like almost everything in the USA is. My son loves this teether and has it with him all the time. I think he likes the feeling of it on his gums. My son also likes the noise it makes. As well as my dogs but they know better then to touch sOmething that is not there's.