Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2015
Accept that this is a $20+ dog toy. At some point a Vulli founder made a deal with the devil to have the most perfect squeaky dog toy for your baby, and this is the result.

The neck is just the right size for a range of baby hands to grip.
The legs are squishy enough they don't poke a baby's eye out when they bash them in to their head, or the head of another baby.
The head is close enough to a pacifier head that it will do in a pinch.
The spots make hit hard to tell that it is covered in dried baby food so people won't judge you that it is filthy.
The squeak sounds like little happy baby cooing and won't drive you insane.
The shape makes it impossible for it to roll away so it gets out of reach less.

So accept that this is hugely expensive for what should be a $3 dog toy at PetCo. If this is on your friend's registry this is the item you buy. Their child will love it. Make sure you write in permanent non-toxic ink. "To <Baby name> with Love <your name>" on the actual toy so you get credit, because for the next 18 months this toy is going to be the only thing that makes baby stop crying, go to sleep, and cause tears to flow when it is more than 9 inches from baby's mouth.

You buy this and you are a hero. All other squeaky toys are inferior.

The stuffed toy is cute, and better for a little older. I don't know if it is confusing to have your best friend come in two flavors, rubber and fuzzy. I guess it is like having someone to cuddle, and someone to chew on, so that's not that weird... :-)
on January 10, 2012
My daughter loved her original sophie the giraffe and lost it. I ordered this set as a replacement but after playing and chewing on it for a short time the spots started coming off. We also noted that the color of the spots were different from the original. She also was not interested at all in the stuffed giraffe. I returned this and got another replacement at a store nearby that is same as the original and she loves it and the spots are staying put!
on December 14, 2013
Beware if you buy this. On the one I received, the handpainted Sophie had two fingerprint smudges that seem to not be removable. The packaging looks cute, but the zipper at the top of it is not properly connected. On the stuffed Sophie, it looks like the neck will break soon. Because this is for a time-restricted gift, I can't return it for a replacement. I'm sorely disappointed in the quality of the product. I hope the recipient likes it more than I do. I really shopped for a long time to try to find something that I thought would be just perfect for this adorable baby!
on January 14, 2013
My son had the rubber Sophie and it was pretty much the ONLY toy he played with from 3-6 months and remained extremely attatched to it until he was over a year old. I bought this set for my 3 1/2 month old for Christmas and was not disappointed. She LOVES her rubber Sophie and although the stuffed Sophie is a big big for her now, I believe she will really enjoy it in a couple months. It has a gentle bell sound and is soft and cuddly. Highly recommended!
on April 18, 2013
The rubber Sofie is great. There are all kinds of chewing points and it is made in France. The soft Sophie is made in China but try and find a soft toy that isn't. My only complaint is that the soft Sofie is much smaller then what is pictured. It is barley larger that the rubber Sophie. Need to update the picture Amazon. If you are waffling that the price check out the video on Sophie.com ([...] it is what sold me.
on July 26, 2012
I was excited! Almost bought this since I thought it was made in France. The rubber toy may be made in France, but I opened the package to see the tag on the PLUSH SOPHIE... it's made in China! Um, no thanks!
on April 22, 2016
I heard this was baby crack so I have it a try with 2 different kids in 2 different years. Neither one liked it. It squeaks loudly, no smell, has a powdery feel to it. It's cute... Just don't see what the commotion is about
on November 14, 2015
Baby loves both the teether and stuffed animal. The stuffed giraffe is like a raffle. If you are thinking about getting Sophie... get it. I recommend this combo package, especially for the price compared to the standalone version.
on February 24, 2014
My tiny grandson can't get enough of chewing the rubber giraffe and ignores the stuffed one, so I recommend just buying the rubber one, unless you have a thing for giraffes, and then you might as well buy both.
on June 28, 2015
My granddaughter Edin loves Sophie! I washed her first one and it got the squeaker wet so I ordered this set. It came with a soft Sophie that rattles. The only problem is that soft Sophie came unstitched and I had to sew her up at the back of the neck... as expensive as these are I would think I would not have to repair it in the first couple of days.