4.0 out of 5 stars Two may be too many
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

Published 14 months ago by Coop&EmsUmmah

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't understand how this can be so different yet come from the same manufacturer...strange..., June 18, 2013
This review is from: Vulli Sophie The Giraffe Teether Toy Set - (Includes The Original Sophie + New Sophie The Giraffe Vanilla Teething Ring) (Baby Product)
I just received this today and I am rather disappointed at how different this is from the existing one in our home...we bought an extra for daycare and the differences are so obvious it really does make me wonder how this could come from the same manufacturer. If there is something going on where these products are being manufactured differently from the originals, Amazon should disclose this information, yet there is no mention of that in the description. I am truly puzzled - the smaller Vulli is COMPLETELY different just by weight alone, there is no density to it and it is flimsy and most definitely NOT the same as the one we got originally from Nordstrom. Subsequently our 6 month old daughter seems much less interested in chewing on this and kept throwing it on the floor whereas she absolutely loves the other one we have from Nordstrom. I would caution any considering buying this on Amazon to NOT let the price make the decision, as you will end up with two useless tethers that are questionably made and makes me a little concerned about the materials going into my daughter's mouth. I can't even return them because I washed them right out of the box and gave them to my daughter. This is priced well compared to the price in stores, but it was definitely money wasted for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two may be too many, November 15, 2012
I bought this duo for 2 grandsons, aged 6 months and 18 months. My thinking was, the Sophie Teether for the infant, and the real giraffe for the bigger one who always wants what the the little guy has. What has happened, is that they both prefer the original Sophie. It is adorable, soft, easily manuevered.....and it squeaks. I suggest buying 2 Sophies - you'll be happy and so will the kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would consider this product to anyone with a child teething!, April 29, 2013
My lil' 3 month old absolutely loves her Sophie! Very soft and washable. She can grasp the giraffes legs easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars BABY LOVES IT!, April 16, 2013
Sophie is the best buy ever!
My 5 month old just got his 1st tooth and loves it! Great gift idea

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE Sophie!!, March 22, 2013
This is an AMAZING baby toy!! My daughter LOVES hers. It's now our standard baby shower gift & I've told my people who have also picked them up. I'll buy Sophie over & over!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!, March 7, 2013
This is the second set of "Sophie" teethers I have purchased. Both babies love them! I love that fact that it is made of natural rubber and I don't have to worry about the BPA in plastics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for teething, February 11, 2013
I bought this for my 4 mo. old and he loved it. He liked the larger Sophie better than the teething ring. I think the ears and the legs of the the larger Sophie were more soothing than actual teething ring.

3.0 out of 5 stars My child didn't like it, January 7, 2013
this was a dud for my child. It might work for although it might work for yours. Every child is different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every baby needs one!, December 4, 2012
Love these. All my friends have them. I didn't know about them when my 3 kids were little, but all the kids now a days have them! The babies love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vulli Sophies Rock!, November 2, 2012
My grandson LOVES his original Sophie teaching giraffe and I got him the bathtub toy and the new vanilla teething ring and he LOVES them too...I highly recommend these for all the babies in your life!

Rate and Discover Movies