Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vulli Sophie la Girafe
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 26, 2016
Our kid loves this chew toy. Sophie is easy to clean and great for a teething baby. The squeak is easy for an infant to produce. I recommend this to any teething baby. It is very soft and durable.
on June 26, 2016
The package of Sophie was awful! Will not be giving to baby and returning. Sophie was falling out packaging because it looks like something had torn the top of package off and it was already taped up on the bottom. Then took Sophie out to find her DIRTY. Really disappointed.
review image review image review image review image
on June 25, 2016
my son love to chew on it. great for baby in their teething stage.
on June 25, 2016
Disappointed!!!
review image
on June 24, 2016
I doubt the product is fake. There are green stains on it. And the smell is quite chemical, very unpleasant. I don't feel like giving it to my baby. I buy it from overseas. It will be a great fuss to return. Otherwise I will definitely return it.
on June 24, 2016
My granddaughter loves her Sophie.
Looks like fake
on June 24, 2016
My son liked to chew on the legs but they are too long! The legs can go deeply into the throat which has potential choking/gagging hazard. It made my boy vomited everything out once.
I cleaned the giraffe in warm water when I got it and it doesn't squeak since.
on June 23, 2016
My only complaint is that I ordered 2 of these for my twin girls and while one squeaker works, the other one doesn't. Kind of disappointing when you pay over $20 for a small teether toy!
on June 23, 2016