Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on May 23, 2012
I purchased this for my 6 month old son as he was cutting his first teeth. We had the full sized Sophie for my older son but I think this one works a bit better for younger babies. Its very easy for him to hold onto and he likes all of the different textures. Only downside is now I want another one!
on April 10, 2012
I bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.
on July 26, 2012
My 4 month old loves this mini Sophie, and seems to be able to hold onto it better than the larger version. The handles make it easy for him to grab and he likes the firm teething surfaces.
review image review image
on May 14, 2013
The smaller sophie is much easier for my 4 month old to manipulate than other teethers. He can hold the loops or legs and is able to chew on all the parts. He can gnaw on it and it seems to make his teeth feel better.
on June 26, 2015
The technical details / description of the product shows the origin as "France". The product's origin on the box is "PRC" (i.e. China). Buyers beware. You pay a price premium thinking that this product is from well-regulated EU countries.
on October 2, 2014
Beware! This is fake! It is made in China and is not the real thing! I personally wouldn't order from Amazon, rather buy this at your local baby store to ensure it is authentic!
on September 22, 2015
I spent ages looking for a teething toy that wasn't made in China. I finally ordered this Sophie because it was mentioned in so many blogs, but when the package arrived it was marked Made in PRC (China). I have since confirmed with Vulli that this product is indeed made in China. I was very disappointed. I know they say all their products meet European standards and testing, but I'd still rather spend my money on a European- or American-made teether. I'm shipping this back immediately.
on August 24, 2013
After finally getting this for my baby, all I have to say about it is that it's just a toy.
It doesn't do anything special; it squeaks like a dog toy, it's soft and nice for teething, it's natural, and "clean" for baby to chew on. He still doesn't have a particular inclination to it, and he doesn't have a good grip on it or easy way to chew on it (still doesn't fit in his mouth).
I like that it isn't filled with chemicals, but what kind of BABY toy can't be rinsed off because of the giraffe's squeaker.

Ladies and gentleman, Sophie is simply one of the most expensive teethers you can find. And yet my baby still likes to chew fingers over this toy.
on August 27, 2014
This is made in "PRC" or " People's Republic of China." Hard to find this information until you are looking at the box, in your hands. China has no standards- so this product could be full of Cadmium, Lead, heavy metals. Not giving this to my baby- Return!
on March 24, 2015
My baby girl likes it half the time, she gets really mad at her toys but I wanted to give this one a try as we have had the other original sophie in the past and the legs were so big it seemed to just make my baby gag instead. I really like this one the only thing I don't like is when she grabs onto it she usually ends up chewing on the giraffe's head or feet. I would like her to be able to chew more on the handles where it is meant to be chewed. She is 6 months old and her little hands and mind haven't quite figured out how to maneuver it around exactly but that is the only thing that bothers me is that it isn't an easy achievement for young teethers, however she still likes to chew on it for a bit until she gets frustrated and just yells at it.