Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vullie 616324-4 Sophie the Giraffe Teether Set of 4
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 26, 2014
My daughter LOVED Sophie. She wouldn't let it go from 4-9 months. I had one in my diaper bag, one in the house, and one in the car. Had one everywhere we went. They are kind of rubbery tasting at first, I washed it with Palmolive, cover the hole so you don't get water in it, and it was good to go.
on March 12, 2013
Like the title says, my grandson absolutely LOVES his Sophie the Giraffe Teether. It's small enough, but not too small for my 5 month old grandson to hold in his little hands and the safe rubber Sophie is made from is very soft, but more then strong enough to withstand all the chewing he's been doing to it. Sophie makes a cute squeaking sound when you squeeze it or when baby is chewing it. Whenever my grandson sees it, he gets so excited and yells for you to give it to him. He loves it so much that when I found out my other two children were having babies, I made sure to purchase the 4-pack to give to them and have extras on hand just in case one gets lost or there's another baby on the way. I gave this teether 5 stars because it's everything it claimed to be.
on April 3, 2013
Sophie is great! But I had to give a poor review here as I am very disappointed in the condition of the boxes when they arrived! All torn and dented, its like they have been tossed around and flattened. The Sophies were meant to be given away as presents but looking at the condition they are in, I can't give them away anymore.

Returning them is painful too. I have to drop them off at the post office as the seller uses USPS and the local postman refuse to take it back to his postal office. I'm never buying fro this seller again. Better to try other sellers who might use a better delivery service.
on June 20, 2013
These are great teething toys for infants. They squeak to attract infants, and are soft to chew on with gentle gums. It's a must have, and make great gifts for baby showers!
on April 24, 2013
These were purchased as a gift but we were surprised at how tall they were. Other than that they are as displayed and the new mother was happy to receive them for her baby.
on March 25, 2013
My boys aren't interested so far and my dogs are. I didn't realize they had squeekers inside that drive my dogs nuts. I think my boys really could have done without these
on March 9, 2013
I have 2kids and both love and now loves this teether.i bought 4 and i intend to share with my friends and their babies the joy of having sophie!
on September 5, 2013
Kids love these and natural part is the best. Highly recommend this to anyone with an infant - they will nibble and nibble.
on December 4, 2012
IF YOU HAVE OR KNOW SOMEONE WITH A BABY, GET THEM ONE! SOPHIE IS AWESOME FOR TEETHING BABIES AND FOR THEIR MOTHER'S!
on May 14, 2012
Perfect gift or tie-on for larger present. Sweet baby toy. We keep them on hand for showers or new baby treats.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse