SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($50-$75)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand 2 Portable Scanner (PDS-ST441R-VP) - RED
|Price:||$68.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$17.00 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Easily scan your documents or photos into digital format files. Scan high resolution in color or B&W
- Resolution (DPI): low 300x300 / reg 600x600 / high 900x900
- Lightweight and portable; carry it with you anywhere!
- Portable hand-held scanner, with preview display for color and monochromatic images, documents, magazines.
- Includes: Magic Wand portable scanner, USB cable, pouch, cleaning cloth, OCR software, 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries, User's Manual
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Vupoint Solutions Magic Wand 2 Portable Scanner (PDS-ST441R-VP) - RED
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||2*shoes||Plethora7 LLC||Plethora7 LLC||Etailz|
|Operating System||Windows||PC, MAC||Windows||Windows|
|Dimensions||1.1 inches x 10.1 inches x 1.2 inches||x x||1.1 inches x 10 inches x 1.1 inches||1.1 inches x 10 inches x 1.2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.3 pounds||1 pounds||Information not provided||0.08 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
After using this for quite a while, here are my observations
-- Very Fast Scanning Speed even for COLOR SCANS(<4 secs for A4 size and little over) This is the best part. There aren't any "fast scanners" available until now. It takes a lot of time to scan in Color, even at 300dpi. But VuPoint is too good and too fast for this.
-- No Dents on your page unless you scan on an uneven surface
-- It STOPs and SAVES the instant you STOP Scanning
-- Saving in JPG and PDF (More than Enough, you have plenty of free tools online Eg: Irfan View, GIMP if you wanna change your format)
-- Put a pair of good quality rechargeable AA cells for the power to last long. If the batteries are cheap, it gets drained quickly. This is the only trouble I had, but with good batteries it's perfect.
Unless you want to scan regularly, don't let the batteries in. If you do, they will be out of juice real quick. Get good quality AA batteries, bad quality means, less runs !
NOTE on SCANNING FROM BOUND BOOKS:
-- Don't worry, if it can't scan near the Book Spine, just go along until the whole length open in 2 pages. Does the JOB as it says, you don't have to worry if the book doesn't open up almost flat especially hard bound books borrowed libraries. It records pretty well for you to read on a Computer / eBook Reader.
I didn't have any qualms with this device so far now. Everything's working perfect with me. Above all the the best portable scanner for the best price.Read more ›
Update: I've had this scanner for awhile now and now every time I scan a photo there is a line right in the middle or somewhere on the photo. So I purchased a flatbed scanner. The canon canoscan lide 210. It's not too big and it's powered by the USB. So far it works really great. I now give the hand held scanner two stars. Also it's a battery drainer.
The the resolution of 900dpi (maximum) is very good and PDF file output is supported. This model seems to remember the resolution settings across battery changes & power cycles.
* Since there are rollers on only one edge of the scanner, the "bumps" on the other edge tend to move whatever you're scanning when the bumps hit the edge of the paper. (A similar model, the Wolverine PASS200, apparently manufactured by the same company) has rollers on both the leading and trailing edges.)
* The error LED often comes on when scanning; it takes a careful hand to scan at just the right speed without the document slipping slightly, causing an error.
* There is about 1" of dead space on the left side of the scanner that is not scanned, which may be an issue when scanning a page from a book, i.e. if the left margin is less than an inch.
* 1.5V Alkaline batteries are required; I used NiMH rechargeables and they worked briefly but were drained down to about 1.23V after about 10 scans which is too low for the scanner to operate.
* Batteries are drained by the scanner even when it's off, if unused for long periods. If not used for several weeks, you should remove the batteries to prevent draining & leakage.
* The backlit LCD display is nice, but completely unusable for reviewing your scanned document (way too small and low resolution).
* There is no crop feature (even if the background is entirely white or black), so the resulting scanned image is always 8.5" wide, requiring use of computer software to crop them down to the desired size (say 4x6").Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Need to make sure that you scan at an even pace. Great quality of pictures or documents.Published 5 months ago by Jenn
easy way to scan a page without using computer, great to take to a libraryPublished 6 months ago by Chris
Quite impressed with this. The width can accomodate an 8.5 inch page. Very small and easy to use. I popped a generic 32gb micro sd card in this and it was ready to go asap. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Luke
I don't use it to scan books because is really hard. I use it to grab graphics from books and it has a superb picture quality.Published 9 months ago by Jorge Mongelós