Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: W Magazine
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 8, 2012
This app was easy and quick to install. Don't have to download the issue, just tap on it and start browsing. I mostly read through it holding the tablet landscape, but the print is minute and I had to keep enlargening, but it didn't get large enough for me to read. I'm glad I have the 90 day trial for this one, though.
on May 18, 2012
I really like it when W magazine is delivered every month so I do not miss it. It downloads fast and easy, everything you find in the printed copy is included. So much so that sometimes I can not find time to finish reading it. Thanks, keep up the good work.
on August 3, 2014
One of my favorite fashion magazine
on December 11, 2014
Very good
on July 19, 2015
low on articles, high on high gloss ads. not interesting enough to keep
on November 24, 2015
I find the fashions terrible and will end my free trial subscription.
on July 24, 2016
Not really a magazine for me . Ok maybe for my Neice.
on October 1, 2014