5.0 out of 5 stars Will read until you finish or are exhausted.
Published on August 17, 2011 by Jose M. Torres

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a New Book
Published on June 3, 2012 by dizznee

5.0 out of 5 stars Will read until you finish or are exhausted., August 17, 2011
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
This book is awesome. Cherie Hill explains so clear what the Bible has been telling us always. It's all about letting our faith grow. We live in such a fast world, that often we try to make God to be as fast as the world around us. But as Cherie very well expose in this book, is about learning to wait in that waiting room knowing that God will come in that room and call you and while you are there waiting, you have to learn what is his purpose for the wait. God has promised that He shall not delay. I guarantee you will not be able to put the book down until is finished. You will enjoy every word of every sentence of every paragraph of this book. You will absolutely read until either you had finished the book or exhaustion get you.

5.0 out of 5 stars encouraging and motivating, February 26, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book few days ago when I was down and asking for God's direction..the title "waiting on God" struck me so I "one-clicked"..the book just spoke directly to me as I learn to "Be still" and wait on God. I always equate "being still" with "doing nothing" -but now I totally understand what it means to "Be still"..I don't usually give reviews, but I just can't help but write a review for this because this book is truly encouraging and motivating--especially when we are becoming impatient waiting on God..God's timing is always perfect! The writing style is easy to follow-- English is not my first language but the author wrote it in a way that is easy to read even for non-English speaking readers.. The book also is very light to read because of the many real-life scenarios and some "short-stories" contained in the book..Cherrie Hill is now one of my favorite Christian book authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting on God, July 14, 2011
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
WAITING ON GOD is the very BEST read! It was so timely for me and I loved every page and wanted more when I got to the end.

I found myself asking all of the questions posed by Cherie Hill: God, "Why are you allowing this?" "What is the purpose in this?" "Are you there?" "Do you care?" Each word of "WAITING ON GOD" seemed to speak to me in a very personal way. I sensed my faith being built as I read and was encouraged to wait patiently. I'm so thankful that God waits for me patiently!

I so agree with her that the waiting place is the hardest place to be. May I be found genuine and my faith increased. God's silence puts our faith to the test and proves our faith time and time again, although it's hard to see it in the midst of waiting. Even in the dark, Cherie showed me that I can cling to His Promises and embrace the dark what He has shown me in His Light! My faith certainly grew through the lessons that Cherie shared.

I'm also enjoying both of Cherie Hill's other two books: "Be Still" and "Beginning at the End." I love the way Cherie speaks through the pages to right where I am. Some times the way that she shares the Scriptures simply makes them become more alive in this moment. I love the way Cherie encourages us through God's Word and hers. I hope that she continues to write, because I am very blessed by her writing.

The price of both of these books is such a steal and more than worth the purchase and gifting to someone else (especially if they are in a place where they need to hear God speak and encourage them)! Cherie's words helped to keep me from despair in thinking God doesn't care or He isn't there because she pointed out that even in His Silence, He is speaking.

Thanks Cherie! Your gift of writing and the bargain price makes these a MUST for everyone and I highly recommend all of them for yourself and a gift to someone waiting or hurting. My favorite so far is "Waiting on God"...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a New Book, June 3, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
'Waiting on God' is the third book of Cherie Hill's that I have read. The first one, 'The Ways of God: Finding Purpose through your Pain,' I thoroughly enjoyed. I highlighted passage after passage, finding so many ideas that inspired me. So I purchased two more of her books, including this one, 'Waiting on God.' Well, what I found is that every book of Cherie Hill's is the same book. They have the same ideas, even sometimes the exact same lines. But what frustrated me most about this book was the fact that it wasn't really a book at all; it was bonus chapters from her other books. As I was reading, I got to the 15% mark and it was already the end of the book. So when I purchased the book and it said that there were 188 pages, nothing could be further from the truth. For those who may be interested in Cherie Hill's books, I would suggest checking to make sure it is 'new' content and not just chapters from her other books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting on God, January 7, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
One of the best presents I received for Christmas was my Kindle, being that the FIRST book I downloaded was "Waiting on God" By Cherie Hill. Which is a treasure. Not only is it well written and straight to the point, it gave me renewed hope and faith. So many times we do not understand why Jane and John Doe in the next pew seem so blessed and we are trudging along, still waiting. When I was a child, in my childlike thinking, I assumed he just didn't have enough time to listen to ALL the Prayers. Sort of a God "Lotto" sense of thinking. (I mean that in all respect of my Lord) When your number came up, he would answer your prayer. Once grown,then came the questioning. Why? Even when you were knee deep in trouble...why isn't he listening? This Book has given me more insight into what God is doing during those "sleep" hours of Prayer. And helped me to understand that I am God's living work of Art and through my trials, will come a masterpiece. And most assuredly, he is there. Thank you, Cherie, for waking me up to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 10, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
This came at the right time. Every word comes to me as if God's talking to me. I just couldn't hold my tears!

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting On God, January 12, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
I was blessed with a Kindle this last Christmas. One of my new downloads was this book.
Fantastic read!
I rank Ms. Hill's writings as tops and as a refreshing voice(and in my case a shout)through life's present dilmas. She definately has insperation for those of us seeking comfort with questions during our journey as humans.
I will look forward to collecting all her writings and treasure the opportunity to pass on her books to my family and friends to show how much they are loved.
I am also a pastorial counselor in addiction. She has captured many thoughts that I will share with those that are weak in the courage to change. My clients will surely get referral to Ms. Cherie Hill's book.
I appreciate an author that can bring ahh-ahh moments with such passion, compassion, empathy and joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the title, September 21, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
Was very engaging in a time when you need to know that you may just be in your waiting period and prayer is something that needs to be done on a daily basis not just when you think you need God but that you always need God and his plan is working for you not against you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, easy to read & encouraging., March 6, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
I read this book during a particularly difficult period of my life, just recently. I was inspired and encouraged after reading it. I fully recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book!!!, February 11, 2012
This review is from: WAITING on GOD (Kindle Edition)
Besides the Bible, this is one of the best books I have ever read. It has encouraged me so much in the trial I have been going through. I would highly recommend this book to anyone going through a tough time in their lives.

WAITING on GOD