5.0 out of 5 stars Kept Hands Warm and Dry
I needed gloves for a last minute trip to Northern Europe where the temps were in the 20s-40s. The gloves arrived in time and looked as pictured online. They kept my hands so warm, comfortable and dry. I ordered the large and they fit well. I have no complaints about this pair of gloves.
Published 11 months ago by abikk

3.0 out of 5 stars shorter than expected
Published 23 months ago by N. Reyes

3.0 out of 5 stars shorter than expected, January 8, 2013
I had high hopes for these gloves but the actual color (i bought the purple) leave a lot to desire. it's more like a muted lilac. i was hoping for the dark berry look they achieved in the photo. as far as craftsmanship, they are very well made down to the delicate point stitching in the front. I own gloves in many colors and shapes but was lacking in the purple family. I guess i'll have to keep looking as these did not fit the bill. btw. the inside is made of a very warm and cozy fleece that's sure to keep your hands toasty during those brutally cold days we get here in NY. the best part is that the fingers are long and guaranteed to make your hands look dainty. if you're ok w/black, camel and gray, I guess these are nobrainers. when looking for vivid color such as what one gets from places like Talbots or Portolano, be sure to shop w/Talbots and Portolano and you will never be let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept Hands Warm and Dry, January 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars classy and warm, November 28, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my mom.
Great price and very good quality. They are soft, warm and the purple color is gorgeous! these will never go out of style. They can go with jeans or a dressy outfit.
I am very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fancy., November 21, 2013
Really warm and very fancy gloves. They look very expensive and my wife just love them. She occasionally get asked on the street where did she get them. Quality is very good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, January 4, 2013
Soft supple leather product with an incredible warm lining! Sizing is accurate. You won't need to look any further! The gloves are fantastic!

2.0 out of 5 stars small sizing, February 10, 2013
The quality of the leather is beautiful, and the styling is nicely done, but unfortunately, there is no way I can wear these gloves. They said to measure the width around the knuckles and however many inches it is, that is your size. I did just that, and can't even get the glove on at all. What a disappointment. They are going back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive style, color is off, January 11, 2014
I ordered these in tan, which appeared to be a lovely rich, warm sort of russet tan in the photos...the gloves I received were instead a very dull and blah light brown color. But otherwise, I like the styling and they seem to be well made and fit well, so I will keep them. They seem fairly warm as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size Large is actually small, November 8, 2013
Although the quality seems good, these are the smallest women's gloves I've ever seen, so I had to send them back. They are supposedly size Large, but I squeezed them on with no room to spare, and my daughter who I bought them for has longer fingers than me, so there was no way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way, January 11, 2014
This review is from: WARMEN Classic Women's Geniune Leather Winter Warm Gloves Simple Sytle (Apparel)
These gloves are buttery soft with a super cozy and warm lining. Sme reviewers were concerned about the small size and warmth. I found the size (s) perfect for my petite hands with about an Inch on the tips. Most smalls are still too big for me but these fit perfectly. I can see how they may be too small for the "normal" sized hand. Regarding the warmth, I wore my gloves watching my son play hockey in 20 degree temperatures and my hands were more than warm. I tend to run a bit in the "hot" side so perhaps that is why. My sons really covet my gloves and whenever they get the chance, will wear them. I also appreciate their great grip on the steering wheel. Fabric gloves would always have to be removed while driving so they didn't slip on the steering wheel which makes for cold hands when first getting into the car. Overall, my favorite gloves for everyday wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little snug, but very well made and fashionable, January 22, 2014
I received these gloves as a gift and was initially impressed by the manufacturer's packaging. That was nothing compared to the craftsmanship of the gloves themselves. Simply put, it's amazing. The leather is soft and supple, the stitching is small and tight, the lining is warm and ... for lack of a better word ... snuggly. They are suitable for cold days but definitely not for temperatures below freezing. My only complaint is that they seem to run a bit small. I've worn them for almost a month now, and they've stretched out a little so that they are more comfortable across the knuckles. However, when I buy my next pair, I'll probably try the next size up.