Warn Industries M12000 12000-lb Winch can pull up to 12,000 pounds, perfect for the largest off-road vehicles. The M12000 delivers plenty of power, torque and quick no-load retrieval, up to 30 feet per minute. Plus, with a low-profile design, it will fit where you need it. It is powered by a 4.6 horsepower Series Wound motor and a 3-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
From the Manufacturer
The Self-Recovery Winch from Warn Industry comes to the rescue when someone's stuck in the ditch, spinning in snow, or bogged down in mud. This heavy-duty winch features a monstrous pulling capacity of 12,000 pounds. A low-profile design means this winch can be mounted just about anywhere on your rig without it jumping out and snagging your favorite pair of pants. Its 4.6 hp Series Wound motor is built to last through years of rugged use. With a no-load retraction speed of 30 feet per minute, you'll reel your fellow autoists in quick from any mess they've gotten themselves into. Your purchase includes 125 feet of 3/8-inch cable, a hook, a remote control, a clutch, a roller fairlead, and battery cables.
- Pulling capacity of 12,000 pounds
- Low-profile design for unobtrusive mounting anywhere on the vehicle
- A heavy-duty 12,000 lb. capacity winch.
- Design is low profile so it fits where you want.
- 4.6 hp Series WoundTM motor.
- No load retrieval speed is fast 30 ft./min.
- Gear train is Warn's proven split 3-stage plan- etary system.
- Includes 125' of 3/8'' dia. wire rope, hook, remote control on 12' lead, clutch, roller fairlead and battery cables.
- 12V DC
- Pulling capacity: 12,000 pounds
- Horsepower: 4.6
- Retraction speed: 30'/minute