Warn Industries XD9000i Winch has pulling capacity rated up to 9,000 pounds. The series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls. Runs cool with low amp draw for long winching duty cycles. Includes 125' of 5/16" wire rope. The integrated control box provides excellent protection to electronics. Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching. Has a durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation. Chip-resistant, powder-coated finish. This winch is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
You'll probably see more XD9000i winches on trail rigs than any other winch. No load line speed of 38-feet per minute and three-stage planetary gearing and the ability to run cool with low amp draw for long winching cycles are just a few reasons why.
- Part Number: PN 27550 (12V DC), PN 275502 (12V DC, CE), PN 274022 (24V DC, CE)
- Rated Line Pull: 9000 lbs. (4080 kgs.) single-line
- Motor: 12V 4.6 hp, 24V 2.5 hp, Series WoundTM
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 156:1
- Lubrication: Aeroshell #17
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 85 lbs. (38.5 kgs.)
- Wire Rope: 125', 5/16" diameter (38m, 8mm diameter)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent Powder Coat
- Nuts/Bolts: PN 39570
- CE Winches: CE products are designed to meet European Standards. CE winches include CE labels, Manuals, Safety Hook and Thimble.
- Winch Dimensions: 21.8" L. x 6.3" D. x 9.94" H. (553mm L. x 160mm D. x 252mm H.)
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)