10000lbs winching capacity
Remote control included
For those looking for more pulling power from their winch without having to break the bank, there’s the WARN VR10000. With a 10,000 lb. capacity, this winch is ideal for heavier trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps. Big power, big torque, not-so-big price.
The VR Series of WARN winches offer a low-profile design and a separate control box to fit most vehicles. They have powerful motors; durable, reliable, and smooth three-stage planetary geartrains; and an exclusive brake design for outstanding control while winching. The VR Series winches wear a durable black powder-coated finish for outstanding corrosion protection and unique look.
Compatible with Other WARN Products
The entire VR winch line will fit all existing WARN mounting systems. All current accessories available for the WARN winch line will work on the VR winch line. So even though the VR winch line was developed specifically to meet the needs of the entry level and occasional user, you can still get the same WARN reliability and performance you expect from any WARN winch.
Low-Profile, Universal Design
The WARN VR10000 features a low-profile design will fit most trucks and SUVs. A separate control pack makes for various mounting options. The exclusive brake design offers superior winching control. The performance of the durable, smooth, and reliable three-stage planetary geartrain and series-wound motor delivers plenty of power and fast line speed to get you out of the mud and back on the trail.
Remote Control Included
The new next-generation WARN remote control stands up to rough treatment off-road. The rubberized, ergonomic pistol-grip handle sits comfortably in the hand. It's ultra-weather/mud resistant thanks to improved sealing. Simple, intuitive operation makes for a new industry standard in winch remotes.
- Rated line pull: 10000 lbs. (4356 kgs)
- Motor: 12V DC, Series Wound
- Electrical controls: Solenoid
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12" (3.7m) Lead
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear ratio: 261:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 89 lbs. (40.4 kgs)
- Wire rope: Ø 3/8” x 94’ (Ø 9.5mm x 28.6m)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: Powder coat over primer undercoating