Other Sellers on Amazon
WAYLLSHINE(TM) C8-T6 5-Mode XML CREE LED 1000 Lumen Flashlight Torch for Riding, Camping, Hiking, Hunting & Indoor Activities
|Price:||$16.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Especially for Fishing and Hunting, Blue light makes blood easier to see in the dark
- Very mild and doesn't affect night vision, used to read maps and nautical charts
- CREE Q5 LED bulb, Max output 300 lumens, Single switch modes: On/Off
- It doesn't use lens or filters, It produces 100% Blue light, See more clearly and farther
- Battery Configuration: 1x 18650 battery, 3.7V Voltage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) This flashlight is not loose in any of the threaded connections when wielding it.
-- As in this flashlight does not rattle when I swing it like a lightsaber... FsssH VWOOOM VWOOM!
2) Flashlight has a solid switch on the bottom which is covered by a textured green rubber cap.
-- The switch also appears to be of good quality as there are no obvious deficiencies after mashing it for a while.
3) This bastard is BRIGHT!
-- I can see the spot on high in broad daylight. (Noon CDT with no clouds in the sky.)
4) For ~25 USD this is the best flashlight with Cree XM-L T6 LEDs out there.
5) When it arrived the package was small enough to fit in my mailbox so I didn't have to muck with a 'Sorry we missed you' slip.
6) This flashlight fits completely in my jeans front pocket.
1) The inside of the glass on the flashlight had dust on it, so I had to unscrew the top and wipe it down with a lens cloth.
2) Overseas shipping is slow (1 month for my order), but there aren't any manufacturers for this in the US so we're all stuck for now.
WARNING: This next con is founded on hearsay from other reviews on Amazon only and I cannot back it up with my own experience.
3) Many of the reviews here on Amazon that I have read for these Ultrafire flashlights have indicated that on HIGH output the flashlight will shut off after a short period of time (30 seconds to 3 minutes). This appears to be related to using cheap 18650 Ultrafire batteries as their protective circuit is either faulty or not rated for the load they are claiming the battery is capable of. With this in mind I decided to purchase the top of the line battery for use in this flashlight, which at the time of my purchase was the 3100mAh 3.Read more ›
Still, this is a very good flashlight, and for almost 1/3 the cost of my other recently purchased light, this one is an excellent value!
At first I was disappointed because I thought changing the mode required fully depressing the button on the end of the light. After tinkering with it a while though, I discovered if I push the button just short of completely clicking 'off', I'm able to easily switch between lighting modes.
There's 2 strobe modes (fast & slow), and 3 brightness levels. I'm using the premium rechargeable battery with a good quality charger, and can already tell this is going to be my new work light when working nights.
This little light is impressive, and perfect for an emergency light to have stored in your vehicle, toolbox, safety equipment, first-aid kit, camping gear, etc.
When the product arrived and I placed the correct battery in it, it does not turn on. No flickering as other reviewers have mentioned. Confirmed with a battery store that I was using the correct battery. After contacting customer service, they stopped responding to my emails after offering no help fixing the product and ignoring my requests for return instructions. It may be a great product, but I will keep my business with better flashlight manufacturers.
However, I could EASILY live without the various blinking light settings. They just piss me off. Ideally, there would only be two intensity settings, full and 2/3 power. These settings would be adjusted with a separate switch other than the on/off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this light had potential, at least for the Lumen/dollar ratio. That said, it seems to be another flashlight that the chinese just couldn't get right. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Clint
The worst thing are the batteries and charger, when it works it's fantastic but the charger is the pits.Published 16 days ago by westcliffe
Ordering another 1 or 2. Actual quality for the price & brighter than expected. I have 15-20 torches. This is as bright as the $80 ones I bought 5+ years ago. Read morePublished 17 days ago by D. Rogers
This is brighter than I thought! I haven't used it j the field but I think it's gonna work well as a varmint light!Published 1 month ago by Tim G.
This arrived Dec.3 and it is already failing. It won't come on much of the time and when it does, the light is very faint. Too expensive to only work for 16 days.Published 1 month ago by Barbara Thomas