Penetrates deep to free up frozen or rusted metal parts. Displaces moisture. Nonconductor. Use it to dry out electrical and electronic equipment. Stops squeaks. Silicone free. Lubricates and protects metal against moisture and corrosive elements with an invisible barrier. Cleans tar, grease and adhesives.
Known as the "can with a thousand uses," WD-40 is an all-purpose lubricant that helps you fight rust and corrosion. This 8-ounce can features a brand-new design with a permanently attached straw--so you won't have to worry about losing the little red straw ever again! Using WD-40, you'll be able to eliminate rust, penetrate hard-to-reach areas, dissolve adhesives, silence squeaky hinges, and more. A Proven Lubricant Formula
Invented in 1953, WD-40 uses a unique and reliable formula that purges grease, grime, and rust from any hard surface. It works by displacing moisture, effectively shielding metal against water and other corrosive elements. WD-40 can also function as a stain remover, and it is able to eat through annoying adhesives and stickers. The lubricant is powerful and only takes a small amount to work, ensuring that your 8-ounce can will last you a long time.
Convenient New Can Design
|"WD-40. There's Always Another Use®"|
WD-40 has gained a reputation for its versatile range of uses. It can be used in a multitude of household applications, including:
- Do-It-Yourself Home Improvement: A can of WD-40 is an essential part of any DIY toolbox. Use it to lubricate squeaky hinges, clean barbeque grills, free up sticky mechanisms, and protect your tools from harmful rust.
- Gardening: WD-40 helps make tilling, planting, weeding, and many other gardening tasks easier. If you're working in moist soil, lubricate your tools after you're done to help protect them and increase their life span.
- Electronics: Since WD-40's formula displaces moisture, it can help quickly dry out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- Sports and Recreation: If you're a fisherman, cyclist, pool shark, or anything in between, you know that rust can get in the way of your fun. WD-40 helps you better maintain your equipment: use it to lubricate your gears, de-rust your bike chains, and avoid costly repairs.
- Automotive: WD-40 helps you keep your car in peak condition. Use it to remove grease and grime from your bumpers, penetrate stuck lug nuts, and prevent rust from blemishing your paint job.
The WD-40 can has been designed with convenience in mind, and it allows for simple one-handed operation. Better yet, the design has been revised to prevent loss of the red straw. The straw is now permanently attached to the can by a hinge, making your WD-40 experience easier than ever. To get a wide-arcing spray, simply push the hinge down to remove the straw. If you're doing precision work, shift the hinge back up and use the straw for a more focused stream.
|Never Lose the Straw Again®|
Sprays just like regular WD-40, with and without the straw.