5.0 out of 5 stars Periodically!
We bought this for my daughter's nerd dance at camp. However it is funny so she'll probably wear it even after the dance. Nice and soft as well!
Published 2 months ago by Hailey E. Bechtol

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware-sizing for women's shirt smaller than advertised
Published 20 months ago by KayleesMom

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware-sizing for women's shirt smaller than advertised, December 26, 2012
This review is from: I WEAR THIS SHIRT PERIODICALLY PERIODIC TABLE - Tee Shirt Anvil Softstyle (Apparel)
I ordered a women's medium for my daughter, who usually takes a women's or junior's medium. Looked at the sizing the company posted and felt it would work. Only problem is the shirt is smaller than advertised. It's an inch shorter and almost two inches narrower. The 17 inches occurs only on the bottom. Probably should have wondered when they stated the sleeves, which are a little over 4 inches long were 12 inches long! Please order a size larger, as I would call the medium we received a small or even an extra small. It has virtually no give. It didn't seem any softer than a normal cotton t-shirt, but maybe that happens after it's washed? It is cute though. My daughter was sad that it didn't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Periodically!, June 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This T=shirt got regular comments, March 1, 2014
My husband Mark enjoyed wearing this shirt and reciting the periodic table for people from memory. It was his favorite Christmas present.

2.0 out of 5 stars Funny but poor quality, January 18, 2014
Love the saying, wish they had picked a better product to put it on. Gave this to my son for Christmas, he loved it. I was disappointed in how cheap the shirt looked, especially since I paid $19.99 and shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a science teacher., January 5, 2014
Patti (EMPORIA, KS, United States) - See all my reviews
I gave this to my science-teacher daughter for her birthday. She was thrilled with it and her kids thought it was awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tag, January 2, 2014
Shirt gets second looks, would only be improved by getting rid of the itchy tag at the back of neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt; EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!!, December 31, 2013
My science geek daughter fell in love with this shirt and wanted it for Christmas, unfortunately it didn't arrive in time and we were very disappointed, however the company refunded not only the cost of the shipping, but the shirt as well! WOW! Extraordinary company, and the shirt is excellent quality, pretty and funny too! I will be giving this company another try soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, February 4, 2013
Gotten tons of compliments on this shirt. Very entertaining. I'm a science geek at heart so this shirt is fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, March 8, 2013
It is a very nice shirt. Clear printing and thick cloth material. It's pretty true to size. I ordered an XL simply because I prefer a loser fit but its actually almost too lose. I'm 5'5 and 200lbs, and a large would have easily fit me fine.

Rate and Discover Movies