Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

Color: T10 Ivory LadyChange
Price:$26.95+ Free shipping

on December 8, 2012
I have always gone to the salon to get highlights and decided to try them at home, because of the cost. I have med to dark blond hair at the roots and very blonde ends. I always have a tendancy to go brassy after coloring. I used Prism Lites Blue bleach to piece in highlights and then followed with Wella Color Charm Toner t14. After bleaching my hair was slightly yellow and I am going for a more even pale ash baby blonde. It came out perfect, better than the salon, because I could put the highlights where I wanted them.

I would really suggest you try this toner and leave it in for the full time. It blended my hair colors to a more even pretty baby blonde. I love it! I would also get the purple shampoo Shimmer Lights, and get a shower filter for 15 dollars at Menards or Home Depot (esp if you have hard water or well water) to keep hair beautiful.
on February 18, 2015
The one, the only Wella white lady. I cannot say enough good things about this toner. If you want your hair to be ICE pastel white or a beautiful silver gray- this is the stuff for you. Make sure your hair is as pale of a yellow color you can get before using it. If you want white hair, apply evenly and process on towel dried shampooed hair for about 5-7 mins tops! If you want perfect silver hair do the same for about 10-15 minutes or until your desired tone of gray. I always follow up with a blonde shampoo and get perfect results every time! This toner is gentle and effective. An absolute must for that pastel white you've been trying to achieve and the bulk package is a great price! The mail carrier crushed my package but the product is great!
on February 27, 2015
I have naturally dark blonde hair (the color on a scale is 6N). After years of bleaching the life out of it, I let it grow completely without dying it and cut off all the bleached bits. It grew long and healthy, down to my bra strap, and I loved it! Well, my boyfriend prefers me to have very blonde hair so I agreed to dye it again for him..

First, I colored the entire head with a "natural blonde" shade slightly lighter than my virgin hair. It was a cross between orange and blonde, depending on the light in the room. Then I went to a local salon and got very light blonde highlights put in. The result was a crazy mix of orange and yellow and I hated it. It was also broken off and fried and significantly thinner than when I had left it alone.

So I went to Sally Beauty Supply and asked the clerk how I could get rid of the orange in my hair. She directed me to Wella Charm Ivory Lady immediately. I purchased it (cheap at $5.99) and a small bottle of developer and went home. I thought about it a few days, having never used toner before, before finally breaking down and doing it.

In a bowl, I mixed the toner with the developer and used my (un-gloved) hands to put it all over my head. The searing pain in my unprotected fingers as my flesh bubbled and turned white was enough to make me realize that I needed to run to the kitchen and put plastic bags on my hands before continuing. Also, the overpowering chemical smell of this stuff made me have to grab a huge box fan to air out my bathroom mid-application. If you don't use some kind of fan, you will not be able to breathe. Just a heads up.

I left the mixture on my head for 10 or 15 minutes (I did not time it properly.. Can you tell I am not a hair stylist?) then washed it out and deep conditioned. The result was WONDERFUL! Most of the brassy, orange and yellow tones were gone and the highlights looked much more natural, organic and less stripey! Had I left the mixture in even longer, I would have probably had an even better result but I was scared.

So, as long as you have gloves (or plastic bags, whatever) and a fan, I would definitely recommend using this toner on your processed blonde hair!
on August 2, 2015
If you want ultra platinum, white blonde hair color - this is the dye! Both me and my wife have naturally dark brown almost black hair, and with two bleaching sessions and one toning session we were able to achieve the white blonde color we wanted (see my selfie below)! This 6 pack is a great deal compared to buying it by the bottle at our local beauty supply store. Love this product.
on August 6, 2015
I loved my results with the T14.
on March 24, 2013
I am one of those people that has a hard time just leaving well enough alone... combined with hopeless impulsiveness, I am the reason you see people say "Just go to a salon" in hair forums.

About 6 months ago I wanted ombre hair. It actually started out as just wanting the underneath layer of my medium-long, naturally dark brown hair. I bought some highlighting bleach, since the boxed blonde dyes do nothing. It turned a beautiful red. Not good enough. i did it again, adding more product to more hair. Now, I had some orangish-red hair and newly bleached beautiful red hair. Hm... still not good enough. NOW let's try for the ombre effect. Bought more bleach, looked up countless videos and tutorials. Did the ends, and up. Came out like the underneath part except now only front and center. It was manageable-- and I got compliments. It added a little je ne sais quoi to my otherwise boring hair. So of course the next logical step is to mess around with it until it looks horrible...

I didn't want it to be orangey red, I wanted it to be a little ashier or golden. Unfortunately for me, I had the idea that my hair would suddenly become frosted white from s****y store bought bleach and nothing else. No. I just kept making my hair more and more orange. I went to a wedding, I thought I was hot s*** with my new hair... saw pictures... almost died. It looked terrible. I needed to tone that orange down-- one flash from a camera and it was over. I got boxed brown dye for the top, and some other stuff --I don't even know what anymore-- for the "blonde" (read: orange) parts. HORRIBLE. I now had all sorts of uneven patches of really bright yellow and orange and red all mixed up who knows where. I couldn't wear my hair certain ways or else you'd see all the patches. I started calling myself Patched O'Houlihan.

Made and appointment w my hair girl, 4 moths too late. I showed her my disaster, she shook her head. I told her I wanted to go ombre and showed her a pic of Rachel Bilson's version. Love it. She said NO PROBLEM! and got to work. We ended up having the same issue I had. We COULD NOT get my hair past that orange state. She said I'd need a couple of sittings before it really was as pale as I was looking for. Her job totally corrected all my patches and added a lovely brown to the top half. My hair now looked presentable and lovely, and looked beautiful when blown out nicely. But you know what happens when you leave a salon without it being EXACTLY as you wanted.. you go home, get impatient, and try to be a friggin stylist. I really waited a few weeks, but I got antsy this week. I went to Sally's and got 40 vol developer and Wella lightening powder. Threw that mixture on and WHAMO-- instant neon orange hair. Sweet. Not. I looked up more videos online and they all pointed to some kind of toner, but this Silver Lady stuff seemed to pop up more than others. I was torn actually between the Manic Panic Virgin Snow and the Wella. I went to Sallys and the girl who helped me favored the Wella. They of course had only ONE little bottle of it left, and I was nervous I wouldn't have enough so I got two bottles of the T18 as well, lightest ash blonde (as opposed to T14 which is PALE ash blonde), just in case. I also got some 20 vol developer. I went home and I did the T18 first for some reason. It barely did anything. It def took some of the edge off, and I washed it out with a violet shampoo. But I wasn't really satisfied. It was blatantly still orange. So I kept my hair wet and applied the T14. I let it percolate for roughly 20 min, including some application time. I saturated my ends with it, and still had some left over, so the whole "let's buy three bottles!" was major overkill. I rinsed it out and there's an ENORMOUS difference now. SO much better. Most of the orange is gone, but just enough to not make it greeny-ash or whatever. Still has ever-so-slightly some brass just for some natural tones. My hair has so much red undertone anyway that having it be straight up ASH would've not looked right -- like my neon orange looked any better? I know. But whatever I am extremely happy now. Maybe in a few weeks I'll look to raise the ombre up higher, like to my lower ear. Now that I know what I'll need in order to achieve a desirable tone, I feel like I can do anything to my hair! I need to take it easy.

Anyway... awesome product. It totally worked, and my one piece of advice -- don't stray from the T14 if you're hair is orange. Don't try another T-# based on the color swatch you see. It will not work. Just go with the dang T14 and you will be happy. ALSO-- I didn't totally notice that horrid purpley ink color people were talking about. I mean, the mixture did eventually turn purpley, but I never once felt like oh my god my hair is going to be purple. It's a transulscenty color, not like pen ink.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2012
I used Wella pre-bleached hair color T-10 and T-35 combined to create an awesome champagne blond color. My hair is dark brown with a little gray (lol) and it looks so natural when I am finished bleaching it and using these two toners together. I would definitely order again. I now live in Spain and it only took 5 days to reach me in great packaging.
on January 14, 2015
this has always been my favorite silver blonde toner. I think its a medium silver. If you want it lighter add white lady if you want it darker add cooling violet..I really like it
on December 8, 2014
I have Asian black hair. I have blonde highlights with brown caramel color. So when my color fades I just use this toner to bring the colors back to prolong my salon visits? Will it also cover my grays too?
Any suggestions
on January 6, 2015
Wella makes great hair color! very pretty. This one is good if you are going blonde and your hair is hard to lighten and pulls red. Toners are used after hair is bleached with bleach powder and developer to desired lightness, or "dual process" blonding. I have medium brown hair and I use bleach powder mixed with 30 volume developer for an hour then rinse and mix this toner with 20 volume developer for 20 minutes then rinse and apply coconut oil overnight. Toners like these after bleaching are what makes your hair look good and shiny, not flat and brassy. all wella toners start with a T next to the number.