Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on February 7, 2013
I ordered this because I have thick wavy to curly hair that I wear straight and the infomercial said that it would calm the frizz. It is true, my frizz is calm, I don't need to straighten my hair with a straightening iron, and it is very soft. All of that said, I ran out in a week and a half!!! You are supposed to use 16-24 pumps on medium length hair (or more) which only made it last for about a week. Now that I am at the end of the bottle and can't use as much, but hair is back to needing the iron. It would cost a fortune to use this daily. I also found that my hair looked greasy in the mornings, so I did need to use daily. Too bad!

Oh, and what everyone said about ordering from the company is true, it automatically sets you up to get more every 4 weeks. I went to the website and changed it to send every 20 weeks so that I had time to decide. Now I will have to call and cancel. We'll see how that goes.
on December 4, 2013
I ordered this product for the third time because I have had good success with it. I am nearly 60 and it helped my hair in the past in terms of texture, shine and manageability. But this time I got a product called "WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner," but the ingredients were not what was listed on the website. They are much more artificial and chemical based, not like the more natural products in the "real" Wen.

This misrepresentation came from the seller "SKY IS the limit" in association with Amazon. After a lengthy chat session with Amazon I got the item return label but they could not assure me that I would receive the correct item (with ingredients as pictured) if I re-ordered, because the item came from this seller. So I don't know what to do now. Take a chance on someone else? I'll have to pay the shipping again. Bummer. Such a great product when you can get it.
on October 20, 2014
I love this conditioning shampoo! Makes my hair look so healthy and really smells good! Totally recommend to every hair type! :)
on January 3, 2015
I bought the wen pomagranite a little over a month ago. It was all fine and dandy til it started making my hair greasy! I then received REAL wen from my mom for Christmas and my hair isn't greasy anymore! Imagine that!! I put the two bottles side by side and it is NOT 16oz its about 10oz its shorter than my real wen bottle I wish I could post a the real wen has a label that goes all the way around. it says wen by Chaz dean on the front under that it has the scent and under the scent it is suppose to display the ounces at the bottom. it doesn't at all! If you would like to email me and ask for a pic you can @ I can't stress enough.. DO NOT BUY THIS IT IS A KNOCK OFF! these people are giving wen a bad name! The real wen really is worth the money!!! I've been using it for a year. I have fine thin hair..and the real wen is an amazing product!!!!!! Don't let this knock off fool you!
on June 22, 2012
Hi! I was unable so sleep this morning so I turned on the TV and saw yet another Wen commercial and for once I actually contemplated on buying this product because I have noticed that my other shampoo makes my hair dry and damaged looking but the conditioner makes it heavy, greasy and dull looking. I spent most of the morning looking at different sites like amazon where they sell products cheaper than the retail cost and I found a great offer on QVC where you can get 2 different 16 oz. bottles for just $40 (plus s&h which is about $7) and every review I watched on youtube said that you have to use a lot even for short hair so you would be getting a better deal from QVC! :) I hope this helps anyone who's looking for the cheapest Wen products. I have yet to use it because i just ordered it but I feel positive that I will soon become a Wen girl! :)
(BTW I'm sure this product deserves 5 stars but the price doesn't)
on September 17, 2013
I have a bald spot in the middle of my head from using Wen and Lisa Rachel products - both are cleansing conditioners that clog hair follicles, preventing new hair from growing out.

Becareful, don't rub and leave the product on your scalp afterwards because Wen contains very harsh chemicals that will make your hair fall in a horrendous large amount.

Google Wen and Hair loss to read all of the scary stories about the negative side effects of hair loss and bald spots that women have reported from using Wen.

"Wen does not properly cleanse the scalp and can clog the hair follicle which prohibits hair growth. In the long term their scalp was not properly cleansed and we needed to resort to deep cleansing and scalp massage to promote healthy hair growth."
on April 14, 2015
I found this to be just okay after using it for over 5 months. For the price I found other products that work better on my hair.
on March 8, 2012
This stuff did NOTHING for my hair. Don't they promise in one use that you'll see and feel a difference? Well, I used it for one month straight, with no other products whatsoever (because the commercials claim it takes the place of 5 styling products) and there was absolutely no change in my hair. If anything, it made it a tad bit more dry. I have chemically processed hair and I blow dry and flat iron my hair every day so I was excited to try this to see what all the raves were about. Pfft. Basically I wasted $40 that I should have used to purchase my regular products from the CHI line. CHI is SO much better than this! Even when only using the CHI Silk Infusion my hair is a lot more manageable, softer, and silkier.

If you've had success with this product, that's great but I didn't and will not be buying any more or recommending it to anyone.

Looks like I'm gonna be a CHI Chick for life!
on March 29, 2011
I love this product. I have been dyeing my hair since I was ten, so my hair is very damaged. I started using this product about one month ago and it has improved my hair quality vastly. I have frizzy curly hair, so I straighten my hair almost daily. I could never just wear my hair curly without A LOT of product to keep it from frizzing. Now, I just have to use a bit of hairspray if I want to wear it curly. Also, my hair looks so much shinier and healthier when I straighten it. It used to look very dry and damaged. I have a shorter haircut so I do not need to use the "recommended" amount of pumps per use. I got the 30 day supply and it isn't quite half way gone yet. I don't think that even with long hair that you would need to use such an excessive amount as 32 pumps. Also, I have shopped on other sites to find a better value or price, and have found that on QVC's site, they have 32oz bottles for about $45-$50.
on March 16, 2011
To my stylist disappointment, I will buy only Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner. He always tries to sell me product after a hair cut and color but I always say" I use Wen." He told me , "man everyone loves that product" I asked if they could sell it within the Salon but the answer was no.

My hair is dyed, and highlighted, course texture, dry and wavy. I also live in Miami a very humid place for my type of hair. Now my hair is silky, shiny, not dry, and IF after flat ironing my hair feels a bit dry, I just place a dime size amount of this product rub it into my palms and lightly spread it through out my hair, and my hair is perfect, soft, silky,but not greasy.

I only buy through Amazon , because if bought through the Wen web site I found that they automatically start sending me product every few months and charge it to my card even though I'd not knowingly signed up for that.

Miami Fl.