WORX WG504.1 Trivac Delux Combo Kit and Leaf Collection System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Electric blower and vacuum can blow away debris then easily change to vacuuming in seconds
- Combo kit includes WA4053.1 leaf collection system that attaches to waste can (waste can not included)
- 2-stage mulching system with shredder blade and all-metal impeller
- One hand operation; also includes 10-gallon collector bag
- Backed by two year warranty; emission free thanks to electric power
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My yard was full of small twigs and acorns and the mulcher worked perfectly. The ability to easily switch from blower to vac is priceless.
Seldom do I ever write a review but I want to help anyone thinking about investing in a unit to feel confident about this model being perhaps the best offered. Do not over estimate that value of having the attachment for your garbage can.......it makes the job go so smoothly with very little hassle. ENJOY
I've had a blower for years so I had to retrain myself to blow debris toward the house and toward things to catch and pile the leaves, rather than away from those areas like one would with a plain blower. That change is of course to use the vac and mulch feature of the product. By the time I was done everything I had collected fit into less than 2 yard trash bags. I'm impressed. And one more thing I eventually learned was to let the strap take the weight of the unit rather than my arm and hand. It felt a bit awkward at first but worked fine after I got the hang of it.
This product gets 5 stars from me.
This machine was put through the test and I just hope it last as long as the two year warranty promises. The metal impeller is a must in my yard.
Below are a few lessons learned for anyone doing a large amount of leaf removal:
- Use a tractor/lawn mower and pile up leaves AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE in rows that are about 6-7 feet wide. This will allow you to keep the system in the center of the row as you work down it, and minimize how much you need to move the can, which will save ALOT of time. The smaller the surface area to be cleared, the more efficient the system becomes.
- Go slow and don't try to pick up too much debris at once...it will clog up and it is FAR EASIER AND FASTER if you don't have to stop and unclog the vacuum frequently. Slow and steady is by far the best way to use this system.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best electric vacuum/blower you can get. Takes in large amount wet leaves no problem. Small sticks too. With the hose and garbage cPublished 27 days ago by silver creek enterprise
Very nice unit. Does a decent job grinding up the leaves. The collector that attaches to the trash barrel works very well, easy on/off of the barrel. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Nathan Ferry
This is my wife's toy for the yard she says she likes to use it while wearing a bikini she says it sucks and blows its awesome!Published 10 months ago by Darren Slawson
Mulches well. Uses less bags that way. It doesn't go as quickly and carefree as "seen on TV", but it does the job. Really cuts down on all that bending and raking!Published 12 months ago by Crafts24Seven
This is a great system. Works very well, but be sure to wear a mask if vacuuming leaves. Last year I raked my yard and used 35 trash bags. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Stainedglassmaster
THIS IS REALLY HANDY TO HAVE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY SIZE YARD. THIS HAS A GOOD POWER TO SUCK UP THOSE LEAVE AND EVEN MUNCHES THEM DOWN TO NOTHING. Read morePublished 12 months ago by GARY LOVE
does not do a great job with damp leaves and the hose to the trash can keeps causing the can to fall over.Published 13 months ago by Charles
Small little twigs and pieces of twigs are a problem for this machine. It is a great concept, but I spend most of my time taking it apart to dig out a piece of a twig that has... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Bopbottle