Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Mine (size Large) are 25.5 inches long, as measured from the tip of the middle finger to the end of the glove. They make it to just below my elbow.
Dec 30, 2013 by J. Valiulis
votes
They aren't exactly peachy skin tone, but they aren't yellow either. They are kind of an tan-yellow. Hope that helps. If you are tan they will probably match better than if you are fairer skinned. The picture color is pretty accurate. Mine had a black stamp on them, some sort of serial or item number, but I scrubbed most of it off (I think just with a scrubby sponge and maybe some hot water, I can't remember). Just be aware yours may have that too.
Apr 5, 2015 by Arichelic
votes
Yes, they are latex free !
Feb 19, 2014 by Karel C. Dupre
votes
These are light weight fabric with a plastic type coating. They would not resist punctures well. They are more for dealing with caustic liquids. I would think leather would wouk better.
Sep 20, 2014 by dogmansgirl
votes
is it smooth? Nov 15, 2014
No
Nov 15, 2014 by licensed2kill
votes
from the middle of the glove to the tip of the middle finger I just measured 25"
Aug 27, 2014 by Brittany Grimes
votes
Yes but they start to make your habds stink after a couple uses but they don't keep falling down
May 12, 2014 by CJ l Bowman
votes
I suppose they could work for that. But they will quickly be shredded.
Mar 10, 2014 by RT
votes
yes, it comes as a pair.
Jan 24, 2014 by J. Valiulis
votes
The glove is not made for thorn protection. It is only made for strong chemicals that may otherwise burn you severely.
Sep 10, 2013 by Karel C. Dupre
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers