Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 8, 2006 8:50:14 PM PDT
Marcus says:
This refers to the review titled "South Park: A Poor Man's Family Guy." Are you kidding? South Park practically started the idea of raunchy animations. I used to be a Family Guy fan, but the jokes started to get way to bland for me. South Park is my new favorite animated show. No offense man, but you really don't know what you're talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2008 2:30:23 PM PST
Amen to that. I watch Family Guy sometimes, but the jokes are all pretty much the same and they get old after awhile. South Park NEVER gets old! I could watch one of my favorite episodes over and over and never get tired of it! Family Guy basically just uses the same jokes in every episode, only in different forms. "This is worse than the time that I blah blah blah with blah blah blah." The show just bores me after so many times of watching it. Don't waste your time with Family Guy. Go watch South Park!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Aug 8, 2006
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about