Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
votes
The small micro SD card.
slee answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
I bought "SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A)",
I received the chips and it works. You may buy 16GB, but should notice to buy "microSDHC" type.
This item was displayed on the camera page below "The customer who bought this item also bought" .
pup1618 answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
A micromemory card is required. I got a SanDisk Ultra 16 GB Micro HC I. You don't have to take it out and put it in an Adapter and then use a memory card reader that you plug into the USB port of your computer because the Elph 520 HS comes with a cable you use to plug into the camera and then into the computer!
Alan answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
micro sd card. Amount of memory depends on what you want. I like to shoot short snip its of video so I got a 16gb card.
chchips1 answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
MicroSD card. I bought a 16GB class 10 card for around $20 on Amazon. I wouldn't go with anything much smaller since the memory card is so tiny that it is easy to misplace.
J. PARENT answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
I use a micro disc. I have a converter that I slide it in to transfer pix to my computer. I LOVE this camera. I have a Nikon D 7000 with multiple lens' and so this is the go to camera for all those times when I don't have the big one with me. It takes great pictures and is super easy to slip in a pocket...
Annie answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
micro sdhc, is a card about 1/4 the size of standard sdhc cards
A. Psychiatrist answered on February 13, 2013

A
vote
It takes a micro SD card. I pull my pics off pretty regularly so I went with the 16g.
Tina M. Morrison answered on February 13, 2013

A
votes
a mini card is required
Betty answered on February 13, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›