Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WIIPU Women's Square Neck Rockabilly Bodycon Business Pencil Dress
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 23, 2014
I received the dress fast! was a little if-ey about purchasing because the picture didnt look too appealing but i absolutely love it! I'm 145 lbs and 5'1 and it fits perfect! the length is a little past me knees and i love that really good for the work environment, it doesnt show clevage i love that also and the red is brillant. the material feels really sturdy the arm openings are perfect. I was very impressed with this purchase it gives me more confidence to buy from this seller again. Will submit a photo of dress on, because i was really hoping when buying this that someone would've posted one but i had no luck so maybe it might be of good help to others!
review image review image
on November 3, 2013
In the pic the dress appears to be below the knee however it is 2 inches above the knee. It fits perfect well other than that. I ordered a large and I am 5.4, 160lbs., w/ 36DD
on August 24, 2013
This dress took dreadfully long to arrive. This should be improved. But on a lighter note, i really am pleased with how the dress fit and the colour.....OH LA LA! I ordered an XL and it fit so beautifully it compliments my curves and it is Knee length.
on August 31, 2013
Nice looking dress. It runs a little big and will need alterations, which is much better than too small! The fabric is a heaiver knit than I expected, but I'm sure it'll be great once altered. Thanks!
on January 7, 2014
The dress is perfect. Wash separately as this will bleed the first couple times, but the fit and cut are divine. I had to tack down the two seams on the shoulder that are like a dart to make the collar angle, but it was so simple to do.
on December 16, 2014
Arrived fast, hugs the figure, nice and substantial material (not flimsy so it doesn't need a lining). Make sure you've got your measurements right because it's a fitted silhouette with decent room in places and sloping curves in others (but work's great on my curvy, hourglass shape). Really fantastic fit and feel for the cost and works well both unadorned and/or belted if you want to add something extra.
review image
on September 5, 2013
I received this today and it didn't take too long considering it's sent from China. Nonetheless, there were some differences from the picture. I'm 5' 10" 158 pounds and ordered the medium. It fits just fine, but is much shorter than indicated in the picture. It ends about an inch and half to two inches above the knee. As I wanted this for work, this was disappointing. I ordered the blue and it's a much lighter blue than in the picture (which is fine, it's a nice blue) but the dress isn't lined, so it's slightly see through in the leg area with the slit up the back.

The price was low enough for me to overlook these issues, but if the dress was lined and longer, it would have been great. I'm actually thinking of cutting off the bottom and making it in to a top. I can still wear it if I wear a slip underneath and not to work. I guess you get what you pay for...
66 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2013
Takes a while to arrive but I love this dress. I wear it for work, casual, and for dressing up. It is versatile enough to dress up or down and the cut of the collar is unique and attention grabbing. Classic and sassy.
on December 9, 2013
I would like first to apologize to the seller for freaking out and thinking I would not receive the product on time. I paid for express shipping, When I did not see anything coming this weekend I panicked. I need this dress for an engagement coming up this weekend of the 13th. So I contacted the seller and told them that I had paid express shipping, and that I needed it before the 12th,( the expectation date on the tracking info /shipping company was for the 12th.) Yes I panicked this was yesterday, well low and behold the door bell rings this morning and it was DHL at my doorstep!! I knew it was my dress so I signed for it, ran upstairs opened my package and then my dress !! I had read from some of the buyers that the material was thin, but it was not so, mine was of a stretchy heavier material ( it had no lining but nothing a little slip can't fix, ok for the price) it really did not bother me. Than I tried it on thinking I would have to have it tailored either from the sides or the hem. But I was wrong it fit perfect, I am little on the well endowed on the top so it fit just great, it made my waist look smaller and gave me some extra curves on the hips... what can I say great fit and good product for the price sold for. not bad at all ..Especially if you only plan to were it maybe once or twice ( I bought the red one) I am thinking of buying another one in black for work, this time regular delivery. Definitely a great seller with great customer service..
on November 15, 2013
I absolutely love the dress, although it runs HUGE! Thankfully, I anticipated this and ordered a small, which is still too big (I'm about 5'9'' and 140 lbs). I'm contemplating washing it in hot water to shrink it or either getting it altered, because it's just absolutely perfect for what I was looking for.