4.0 out of 5 stars Bold Racket
Published on November 23, 2010 by Sarad A Davenport

1.0 out of 5 stars Non good response
I think this racket can go for just a practice one and to play with rookies. I didn' get any good repond in any area of the court. Is too light and feel dead at net.
Published 13 months ago by letty

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold Racket, November 23, 2010
This racket took me a while to get used to. My instructor let me practice with the K-Factor Six One 95, which I played very well with. However, the $189.00 price tag was too steep for me, so I bought this one as a less expensive but not "cheap" alternative. My instructor told me that this racket is very (too) light (9.8 oz strung), at least for me. Also, the 4 1/2 grip is slightly shorter 1-1.5" (maybe more). I noticed it because I use a two-handed backhand. This grip seems to be more suited for someone with a one-handed backhand. Other than this, it is a nice looking racket. Your friends will notice it. If you are starting to get serious about your tennis, this is a good step up from the department store special.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bang For Your Buck, August 8, 2011
This review is from: WILSON K Factor Bold Tennis Racquet (Unstrung) (Misc.)
I love to play tennis - and a lot of that love relates to your performance. I have never spent more than $50 on a racquet - and of all the racquets I've owned this one feel, looks, and plays like a racquet that is much more expensive. I've only played with it a few times, but so far - no complaints. I find that I'm able to do everything I want my racquet to do - spins, backhands, forehands, lobs, drops, etc., with exceptional control. Thus far, I am performing well and the Wilson K Factor is a big part of that. I highly recommend this racquet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson K Bold., November 16, 2012
This review is from: WILSON K Factor Bold Tennis Racquet (Unstrung) (Misc.)
I bought this racket for my birthday as a substitution for the Wilson K-factor. I'm Very impressed with this racket. The racket came with complementary strings, a K-Factor cover, and grip tape which had an incredible feel to it. I bought the white Wilson pro-grip to replace it to look better...
Other costumers who also reviewed this racket wrote that it had a smaller handle than other rackets. That's true. It's recommended to a player who uses a One-handed backhand. It's perfect for players like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, July 5, 2013
this is a very nice racquet and I love it. I feel really good while I play with it. Great tennis racquest with a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 14, 2013
A great racquet with great control and excellent balance.My son is really very like it!.This purchase was a big hit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non good response, May 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 28, 2012
It is so perfect! I recommended it to my friends and they also bought one and we can enjoy the tennis now!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to play tennis, October 23, 2012
I JUST BOUGHT THIS WILSON K FACTOR BOLT TO MY WIFE, IT FITS VERY WELL, IS EASIER TO SERVE AND DRIVE, IT S A LIGHT RAQUET AND VERY GOOD RESPONSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Racquet wilson, August 8, 2012
It's a very good racket, lightweight, highly recommended for people who are new to tennis, has a very good stringing pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing product, January 22, 2012
William H. Medina (ORLANDO, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Wilson is one of the best racquet manufacturers. This is perfect for my son who is now beginning to work with a one piece racquet. He easily got used to it and is developing his game quite well. The weight and length are perfect for him who is now 10 years old.

Rate and Discover Movies