5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, January 30, 2013
This review is from: WILSON TIARA Womens Ladies Right Handed Complete Golf Club Set w/ Bag - WGGC9800 (Sports)
Comes with everything a budding golfer needs and the quality is decent enough for a starter set. And it's one of the few sets that's feminine without the use of pink :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson Tiara Womens Rt Handed Club Set, March 24, 2013
Bought these for the wife who is a beginning golfer.
She is enjoying them immensly.
They are a great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter Set, June 7, 2013
Got these clubs for my daughter as her first set. Club head, shafts and grips all look and feel great. Bag is stylish, light and comfortable to carry. I'm sure we will be playing golf together for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meets my needs perfectly, July 15, 2013
I'm a beginner golfer and just played my first 9 holes with this set. The clubs are lighter weight that what I've been using and that worried me at first. It took a few swings to get used to the different weight but once I settled in I realized these clubs are perfect for me. I would recommend them to any beginner. Good value for the price.