Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AMPM24 Mens Hand-winding Mechanical Watch Black Leather Watchband Skeleton PMW069
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 23, 2014
I bought this watch as a look alike to a square rose gold automatic Breil watch I own, and wanted something that looked similar without costing too much money. Considering the Breil is the only rose gold automatic they make, I am real careful about where it gets worn, as I don't want it to get beat up.

My immediate thoughts are that you can instantly tell that this is not a rose gold watch, even though it is built to mimic the look. You can easily see that it is just dip painted stainless steel. The shape of the watch body itself is also poorly designed. It has these perforated grooves all the way around the body which makes the painted finish even more noticeable.

This watch is not a fully automatic watch. It will not operate of the motion of your body or stay in movement due to the continued sway of your wrist as you walk. Instead, this watch winds up using the time change dial on the right hand side of the camera body. The knob is a bit tough to spin and wears out the skin on your fingertips after numerous times of winding the watch and it makes your fingertips sensitive to touch. No biggie, but I do think you should take this into consideration if you plan on purchasing this watch to wear as a frequent wardrobe piece.

The face of the watch is nice. The skeleton design creates a more expensive look and it really does not look like a $15 watch, ultimately. Sure, there are some fallbacks to it, but you really cannot expect much for the amount of money invested in this piece. I purchased it to be something I don't care if it gets destroyed, so for what I bought it for, it is an amazing looking piece.

The simulated leather band almost looks identical to the authentic leather band my breil has on it. In fact, it has the same exact pattern. Of course, when you get close you can plainly see that the Winner watch has stamped vinyl and not actual leather, but from a distance, no one would ever have a clue. it fits well, stays in place, and does everything I expected it to do.

I couldn't give it a 5 star review because I cannot admit that I am absolutely in love with this watch, because I'm not. However, if you want justification in your purchase, look no further. This is definitely a watch that has a more expensive look for a very low investment amount. It gives the look of a high end breitling skeleton automatic without the price tag, and if you need something to wear daily that you won't be worried about whether it collides with a door frame or not... this is the watch for you.
on June 29, 2015
I throught from the picture that you would be able to see the workings. Not so. Most of the 'gears' you see in the picture are painted on the face. Does it work? Yes. Does it really do what I wanted? No.
on March 17, 2016
It has a nice appearance, and it's amusing to let little kids listen to it "tick." After all, it may be the only time in their life that they actually hear a watch that ticks! Due to the see-thru nature of the watch, you can actually see the timing mechanism working. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to stay wound up as long as the old Timex watches I wore as a kid. And the one-size-fits-all instructions don't seem to tell you exactly how much to wind it up. But it's a swell little watch anyway. (- Yup. I said "swell." Sounds better than "sick", doesn't it?)
on January 19, 2016
Nice looking but if you were counting on getting any time soon than you shall be
disappointed.
The ability to keep time is very poor.
Fit and finish seem fine but just remember the words from the song.
"A pretty face does not make a pretty heart" Because Nando might think that its all about the look and not the quality
you might like it but my view is exactly 180 deg. of that view.
This comes from the land of Far Far Away and is not noted on the sellers page at the time of purchase.
on July 26, 2015
watch works and i don't mind winding it everyday. I don't even mind the cheezy winner on the face but what i do mind is that it is way smaller then depicted in the pictures. Do not be deceived into purchasing this watch if you like watches with large faces. Dont get me wrong the watch is nice looking for the price but it is small enough for a child's hand.
on December 2, 2014
Doesnt work properly. when i pull out the crown to set the time, you have to set it counter clockwise only and even then it doesnt move right, hands dont turn at all if turning clockwise. When I try to wind the watch it doesnt seem to do anything. there is no clicking sound that you should hear while winding a manual watch. works when you shake it for a few minutes. Poorly packaged for shipping all the way from china. May have even gotten damaged during transit Then when I sent them an email they want to treat me as though I'm stupid and don't know how to opperate a manual watch.
on July 21, 2015
I purchased this watch as a cheap accessory and have been pleased with it. It works great and usually get a full day on a full wind (about 10 turns or so). The feaux-leather band has started to separate on me and the little strap holder has since fallen completely off which is quite annoying but overall for the price I am content with the product. I always receive compliments on the piece.
on February 20, 2016
You get what you pay for. And by that meaning the watch is very cheap, looks cheap, feels cheap, the band is very cheap as well. You can go to a swapmeet and find a better looking watch then this for the same price. The watch stopped working after 3 days. My advice to you is dont waste your money on this, I gave the watch away because I didn't even want it. Take this into consideration
on April 13, 2015
This watch is a must have for the price and design! I collect watches and don't like to take my expensive ones to certain places so I bought this one as a beater and couldn't be happier! It looks super expensive and people compliment on it all the time. To the untrained eye, the watch looks legit! I have a few Invictas and most people see the logo at the 12 mark and just think it's another Invicta without knowing they're staring at a 13 dollar watch! If you're debating whether to buy it or not buy it and you won't be disappointed. It's a MECHANICAL watch so don't expect for it to wind itself like an AUTOMATIC, don't be ignorant know the difference. Only downfall of the watch is the strap, it's cheap. Nothing amazon can't fix though, plenty of options out there.
on February 6, 2015
Great watch for the money. I was surprised by the accuracy- within a minute a day- very good for a wind up mechanical watch. Pleasantly surprised that the watch wasn't total junk at the price. However, I do detract a star for the bottom being rivited/glued to the case rather than screwed down as the photos seem to imply.