WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count
- A rich assortment of 9 different black tea, green tea and fruit and herbal infusions is availabe
- OUP Kosher for passover and all year round. Made in Israel
- 80 bags, NO metal staples
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor: Magic Tea Chest
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
This thing is a better price than many of the other branded Tea products out there, and I don't know much about Wissotzky (in fact I did not know they were in Israeli brand as I was gifting it to someone who was a child of the Persian Revolution of the Carter era).
All I know is that I purchased a gift that comes with ninety different tea bags for a price that's much better than many of the other tea dealer-type retail stores that seem to put more into fritzy marketing and high-rent retail locations to build a brand than this company. I have a discriminating taste when it comes to other drinks - typically beers and wines - but tea is not my strong point. That said the recipient of my gift in fact claimed this was much more tasty and the box is fantastically arranged and well thought out. It may be some sort of stained softwood (maybe something else other than mahogany - but it did have a nice stain to it), because the JANKA rating of mahogany, proper, would not dent or ding (only one, Amazon) in shipment.
The main things that separate this product from the others are, as I see it, as follows:
1) The tea is from Isreal.Read more ›
- STYLE / PACKAGING (5/5): The Wissotzky Green Tea Chest arrives wrapped in thin-clear film and is suitably protected with bubblewrap / foam pellets within its larger shipping box. The 'chest' itself is approximately 13" x 10" x 3", made of a light-weight wood and is tinted a leaf-green color. The top/cover panel of the tea chest is tastefully printed with 'Green Tea' lettering in large black decorative script, with a smaller red colored Wissotzky logo as well, while the bottom panel has a descriptive sticker detailing the ingredients, contents and nutritional information. The chest is held closed by a silver metal 'flip-down' clasp which appears to be of good quality, maintaining secure closure of the contents. While initially concerned that the green color of the box might be a bit garish (ala a loud lime green), I was pleasantly surprised to find a more subdued shade that would not look out of place on a dark / mohoganied kitchen counter or drawer. The green tint is also sufficiently light enough to ensure the wood grain on the chest is visible.
- TEA SELECTION / FLAVOR (5/5): The Green Tea Chest contains an 80-count of teabags wrapped in individual paper wrappers, color coded and with a short description on each item.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This made a wonderful Christmas gift. I would recommend. The box was impressive, too. It was a little pricey for tea, but like I said, the box is nice, tooPublished 10 hours ago by Georgia Stevens
Some tea was missing when I ooened the packaged. Other than that the box was amazing kooking and the teas were great tasting.Published 4 days ago by Erik Marcus Moore
I bought this along with the Primula Double Wall Glass Mug with Bag Squeezer for my mothers birthday, she absolutely loved it. She loved the beautiful box the tea came in most. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Diane Smith
Given as a gift to my wife who is an avid tea drinker, she absolutely loves this tea house grade tea box. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Eric
Very flavorful tea. Also, a nice storage box. Great gift for any tea lover.Published 18 days ago by Brian H Stephens
This was actually a gift some some ladies in an office... I was looking for something like tea or coffe, than you know not everyone likes coffee... Read morePublished 19 days ago by mamyvic