5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Teas!
Published on January 2, 2010 by Chad D. Sowald

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift idea, but box was poorly made.
I had purchased this tea box set as a gift for my grandson's violin instructor. Who's home country is Poland. The box is of very poor quality. Unfinished balsam wood? I was very disappointed.
Published 6 months ago by NMgramx2

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Teas!, January 2, 2010
This review is from: WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count (Grocery)
After receiving a gift card for Amazon, I had to buy this tea sampler box. My wife and I both love tea and have it at least every other day if not more often. We particularly love samplers too since we have different tea tastes. I really love the Nana (mint) tea, the lemon and the raspberry. She loves the English breakfast and Earl Grey. My highest compliment is that these Wissotzky teas taste real, unlike many other flavored teas that often don't taste as you'd expect. When you brew a cup of lemon tea - guess what... you get delicious lemon-tasting tea. The box is nice. Nothing special, but a nice clean look and I really like the inside lid's labeling that gives a little information on each tea flavor in case you're not sure what flavor you want any given day. Oh yeah, the other great thing about this sampler are there aren't any "filler" flavors. Each flavor is unique and delicious and I'm sure we'll happily finish the entire box and be back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, December 23, 2009
This review is from: WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count (Grocery)
I ordered this Wissotzky Tea Box for a business associate (and close friend)who lives in another state. Not only did it arrive early (thank you), but following is the email I received directly from my friend: "The wooden box is beautiful and I am going to save it always for my tea-even when the tea runs out. It has a beautiful latch and hinges and great art work. It is perfect. I love the tea selection. I am going to use the tea and box for my Christmas brunch for my family." It is so reassuring to send a gift (without seeing it) and know it will be a quality purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisotsky Tea Chest, October 7, 2009
This review is from: WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count (Grocery)
Great for personal use and for gifts. We've bought many of these and people always love them. It's a very good value and a nice surprise for tea drinkers. The herbal teas are the best that I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea Box, March 16, 2012
This review is from: WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count (Grocery)
I bought this tea box for my sister's engagement party a few weeks ago. She had over a hundred people so all the tea was gone before we knew it. It looks pretty, the selection of teas is awesome, and tea tastes good. Due to the price, I will not be buying another box, but put the lipton tea from COSTCO in the empty slots instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Received Gift Beautiful Box and Delicious Teas, December 5, 2008
Exquisite box and beautiful delicious teas. My mother raved over this. She wants to keep the box for her jewelry beading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea, March 21, 2009
I was very happy with the selection of tea. Especially liked the cherry. Nice container to keep for future use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tea, Fancy Box, January 22, 2013
This review is from: WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count (Grocery)
It tastes lovely, and the box has excellent presentation quality. Do recommend as a gift! The Camomille is my favorite.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift idea, but box was poorly made., January 31, 2014
NMgramx2 (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific selection, January 19, 2010
This review is from: WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count (Grocery)
Excellent selection of both caffeinated and decaf teas, and delicious flavors. Appreciated a free upgrade to 90 teabags as opposed to the 80 originally identified. Lovely tea box with artful graphics and explanations of the various teas. Quite impressive to serve guests and family and fun to watch them work through the extensive choices. Prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, May 23, 2009
Wissotzky Magic Tea Chest, Assorted Tea Collection w/ 80 Assorted Tea's

I was impressed with the selection and really liked the tea flavors. Delicious and aromatic. Attractive case.

WISSOTZKY Magic Tea Box, 80-Count