Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 20, 2010
I received my sunglasses mp3 player today. Downloading music was easy enough but now it won't play. So far I have gotten it to play one song but if I touch any of the buttons-it stops and won't start back. The instructions are horrible! All they explain is how to pair it to your phone but no explanation whatsoever on how to use the mp3 functions which is the main reason I bought it. Very disappointed so far. I hope I can change this review later but the instructions or lack there of along with it not working warrants no stars but I had to give it one because the glasses look nice I guess.

Ok! Updated to 3 stars. Finally got them to work. I finally had to delete all the music I had downloaded on them and reload by dragging from itunes to the F: drive. A little inconvenient to do it this way but the other way (using windows media player) apparently overloaded it. They sound great now that they are working but I can only give 3 stars right now due to the poor, poor instructions or lack thereof.
44 comments38 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2009
these will be my second pair-my first being stolen. I found them excellent both as shades and as an mp3 player. While running they stay put in your ears; the pounding of your feet on the ground do not affect the quality of the music playing; and, to beat all, they look great and last as stated, about 4-5 hours of continuous play. I miss mine and can't wait to get my new ones.
0Comment29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2011
MP3 audio quality = 5
Ease of loading music = 5
Comfort and overall look = 4
Bluetooth = 3 (it works)
Set up instructions = 2 at best.

Overall this unit out performs the price you pay.
I'll but 10 of these before I but one pair of Oakley for some $200 bucks!!
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2011
I bought these for listening to my favorite tunes while riding my motorcycle. I took them to Sturgis this year. Not only are they great on the bike, but very relaxing around the campsite and walking around town. The multi-way adjustable ear buds fit great and stay in the ear, and provide great sound. The controls are easy to use and provide all the functionality you need. The built-in 2GB of memory allows for a lot of mp3 tunes. The battery last for several hours of listening, and recharges pretty quickly. Very comfortable on my ugly mug too. Best thing I have bought for myself in years, great value for the money.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2013
Not what I expected, music don't change 1 by 1, you need to be pressing the fw button, so its just ok.
on January 20, 2013
It's big , children can not wear it .. Don't buy it for kids
Nice way to enjoy while working
on December 20, 2011
I ordered these sunglasses based on the high reviews from other Amazon shoppers. I first ordered 1 pair. These are great! The sound is incredible. Loading the music is really easy. There is no software to load-- just plug in thru the USB and transfer to the sunglasses. I used Windows Media to upload and then download the music to the sunglasses. The lenses have the option to flip up and the ear buds are adjustable. I am so happy with the 1st pair -- I went ahead and ordered 2 more. You can not beat the price.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2010
I have two pair of these sunglasses. I have never had any trouble with them. I download mp3 and wma music on one pair and audio books on the other pair. I love listening to the thousands of free classic novels that are available on the net. These are books I've always wanted to read but never had they time.
11 comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
I bought these for $14 dollars. My friend also bought a pair. We love them. I excepted cheap sunglasses for $14 let alone crappy music. I use these for running and the headphones don't sound bad. They don't have the greatest highs, mids, and lows but for heavens sake you are using them while being active. They get louder than I can listen to them and they keep their charge for over five hours. They feel very light and at first I thought that they would fall apart because they were so light. But, after having them for two months and being hard on them they still have not broken. If the lens feels loose that is because they flip up. However, when I run the lens do not move and they are very comfortable to use for a long period of time. The only issue I have is the ear pieces felt uncomfortable in my ears when I first used them because I was not use to having earbuds in my ears. I have since bought six pairs and so far everyone I have given them to have liked them and not had any issues.
on October 3, 2011
It is a great product. Comes with a cleaning clothe, hard glass case, and power cord that you use for charging to wall outlet or use the USB to down load your music. The only down side of this product is that some music files must be converted to WMA or MP3 so that they will work. Which was easy they have programs online to do this and it is just a slight inconvenience. My husband plans to take these overseas with him when he deploys again so that will be the real test, if they make it back and working after sand storms, sand storms, sand storms, bomb blasts, and live through frustrations and getting thrown at walls than these will be the best music sunglasses he has gotten.