Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 1, 2013
This is a good smaller-sized flat whisk. I had seen the larger, 12-inch flat whisks, but they seemed too large and somewhat unwieldy to me, especially as I have small hands. This size is perfect for me and it's a useful tool to have in the kitchen. Good for scraping up browned bits when deglazing or whisking up a quick homemade salad dressing. The quality seems excellent and I believe it will last.
on October 23, 2013
As a young child I always hated the patches of white in my scrambled eggs. As with many other things I disliked, I vowed that when I grew up things would change and I would have it my way. Along the path to maturity I discovered that if you whipped the eggs longer and more vigorously than my mother did, the white patches disappeared and the eggs became fluffy. Further along the path I discovered physics and came to an understanding that the increased surface area of a whisk provided a mechanical advantage over my mother's tool choice which was a table fork. One thing led to another and I acquired multiple whisks for various usage.

Recently while stirring an individual serving sized cup of plain Greek yogurt with a spoon, I realized that life would be better with a small flat whisk. Having experience with the WMF brand and liking the dimensions of this tool, I made the purchase.

This whisk definitely lives up to my expectations of quality. I always take care of my tools and I suspect this one will be with me forever. My yogurt is now totally smooth and shiny with a fraction of the physical effort on my part. Once again, the use of a more refined tool has distanced me from my primate ancestors.
on October 24, 2014
Saw the Pioneer Woman using it and I just had to have one. It works great for sauces, gravy, scrambled eggs and pancakes! The handle could be longer but it still works great!
on January 7, 2015
Great little whisk. Could not find a flat whisk anywhere local. Looked at Walmart, Target, Home Store and more, no one carried this. Got it quickly on Amazon. It is very good quality. Heavy material, not a flimsy one. Whisks eggs perfectly. Very happy with it and I would recommend everyone have this item in the kitchen drawer!
on January 16, 2015
I love it. It is my "go to first" for small mixing.
on March 1, 2015
You can't go wrong with WMF products.
on February 6, 2015
Great for stirring gravies.
on January 20, 2015
Perfect!
on May 8, 2015
love it
on June 8, 2013
I already had one of these and purchased this one for my cooking instructor who did not have one. She loves it.