5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, February 1, 2013
This review is from: WMF 8-Inch Flat Whisk (Kitchen)
This is a good smaller-sized flat whisk. I had seen the larger, 12-inch flat whisks, but they seemed too large and somewhat unwieldy to me, especially as I have small hands. This size is perfect for me and it's a useful tool to have in the kitchen. Good for scraping up browned bits when deglazing or whisking up a quick homemade salad dressing. The quality seems excellent and I believe it will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars The right tool for the job, October 23, 2013
SMS (South Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WMF 8-Inch Flat Whisk (Kitchen)
As a young child I always hated the patches of white in my scrambled eggs. As with many other things I disliked, I vowed that when I grew up things would change and I would have it my way. Along the path to maturity I discovered that if you whipped the eggs longer and more vigorously than my mother did, the white patches disappeared and the eggs became fluffy. Further along the path I discovered physics and came to an understanding that the increased surface area of a whisk provided a mechanical advantage over my mother's tool choice which was a table fork. One thing led to another and I acquired multiple whisks for various usage.

Recently while stirring an individual serving sized cup of plain Greek yogurt with a spoon, I realized that life would be better with a small flat whisk. Having experience with the WMF brand and liking the dimensions of this tool, I made the purchase.

This whisk definitely lives up to my expectations of quality. I always take care of my tools and I suspect this one will be with me forever. My yogurt is now totally smooth and shiny with a fraction of the physical effort on my part. Once again, the use of a more refined tool has distanced me from my primate ancestors.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great for sauces, October 24, 2014
This review is from: WMF 8-Inch Flat Whisk (Kitchen)
Saw the Pioneer Woman using it and I just had to have one. It works great for sauces, gravy, scrambled eggs and pancakes! The handle could be longer but it still works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars wmf 8 inch flat whisk, June 8, 2013
This review is from: WMF 8-Inch Flat Whisk (Kitchen)
I already had one of these and purchased this one for my cooking instructor who did not have one. She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen tool!!, April 4, 2013
This review is from: WMF 8-Inch Flat Whisk (Kitchen)
Have wanted one of these for a long time - so glad I got this one and the 12 inch one!!

WMF 8-Inch Flat Whisk