5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stainless steel coffee measure
This coffee measure has a long handle which works well in a coffee canister. It is good quality, made of stainless steel. The spoon is rounded, so ground coffee doesn't adhere like it does with some flat-bottom measures.
Published on May 21, 2009 by Fifi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what others saw in this
I bought this item because of the reviews listed with it, everyone saying how perfect it was and whatnot. This is a terrible coffee scoop. Thin, frail, not long enough, not deep enough and did I mention not sturdy enough? Not worth the money. Don't waste your time buying scoops on amazon. Go to your nearest Starbucks. They have great ones there.
Published on December 24, 2010 by Mark Bierman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what others saw in this, December 24, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars well made measure, March 22, 2010
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
Heavy duty well made measure. I was hoping for a 2 tbs. measure and this one holds 1 1/2 tbs. Handle could be a little longer and wider for a better grip but it does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite accurate, March 12, 2012
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
I measured the exact amount each spoonful holds and it is slightly more
than 1 Tablespoon, more like 1-1/4 Tablespoon. So make allowance when
you figure how much you need for your coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stainless steel coffee measure, May 21, 2009
Fifi (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Scoop!, May 31, 2009
ElaMan (New Jersey, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
It does everything you need it to do. Reaches to the bottom of the coffee can, measures out the perfect scoop, and it's priced right, and machine washable too! You can't go wrong with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, thin, and (worst of all) cheaply made in China!, February 27, 2011
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
As noted by at least one other reviewer, this item has a small scoop (perhaps okay for scooping ground coffee, but not whole beans) and has a short, thin handle. I could almost overlook these things since I recently purchased all new WMF tools for my kitchen and my (self-diagnosed!) OCD compels me to stick with the brand at all costs, but the rim around the scoop arrived with a small section of the bright plating missing. The plating is SO thin it's like it was never covered in the first place. I let it sit on my dresser for a week before printing the return label. I (almost) never return things (particularly when the cost of shipping is equal to half the cost of the item), but I just can't stand to have this in my kitchen.

Trust me, if there were any way I could live with it (again, that pesky OCD coupled with a touch of snobbery), I would. I had to return one other item from my giant new box of WMF tools (the cake/pie server), which was also disappointing. I can't stand that such pretty little tools are manufactured in China; I would rather pay twice as much and have them made to high standards in Germany.

5.0 out of 5 stars WMF Bistro Coffee Measure, January 9, 2010
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
For those of you, who are not familiar with WMF, WMF is a German company. The company is known for its quality and "Made in Germany" manufacturing. Unfortunately, WMF is manufacturing overseas now (majority of the products). I was a little worried about that when I purchased the entire Bistro line for twelve plus assessories. I have used the products now for about six months and I have to say that I do not notice a difference in quality (German production vs. overseas production). One thing to notice is that I wash all of my WMF products by hand. I have never put any of them in the dishwasher so I don't know how they hold up when washed in the dishwasher. I highly recommend the Bistro line by WMF.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprising Quality for Price, February 5, 2012
MN Boulevard (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
This is a thick, quality stainless steel coffee measuring spoon. I can't believe that this thing cost about the same amount I pay for a cup of coffee. I am quite impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 7, 2012
John Ryan (Woodbury, Minnesota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
Nice. Had mine for years and it still looks new. It goes through the dishwasher and everything.

Coffee measure = consistently good coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars certainly not frail!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: WMF Manaos / Bistro Coffee Measure (Kitchen)
The weight of this scoop suggests that I will never have to buy one again, and the length is perfect for the canister that I keep my coffee in. (or, if you have to leave it out, it looks great) Based on this product, I'll be looking to WMF for future purchases.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›