5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!
Great for kids! Great for a gift for multiple kids!
Published 2 months ago by Travis Linares

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
You have to be 6 feet away from each other for these to work. There is a lot of static while you talk and you can hardly hear the other person. You have to press the button real hard to talk. Only the beep works.
Published on March 20, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, March 20, 2011
A Kid's Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, January 10, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
I was really disappointed in the quality of this product. It was advertised as if it was capable of performing the regular functions of regular-sized child walkie talkies, but it can't! I stood one room away from my sister, and we couldn't hear each other on either end. It wasn't until I was standing about 10 feet away from her with the antenna directly facing her walkie talkie, that we could hear each other's voices in the walkie talkies. This product just doesn't work. It would be such a fun gift to give a child, or even to have as an older teen just for fun, but the only good thing about it is that it looks good. I give this product 1-star for that. If only it worked too...

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Talkies, January 29, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
These walkie talkies are a complete waste of money. My cousin and I bought them to take on vacation because they were small and easily transported I'll give them credit for that. However you can only be up to 6 feet apart maybe not even that far and it's still very staticy and hard to hear. These walkie talkies work great on morse code but that is it. This is a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, January 12, 2012
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
One of the two included walkie talkies didn't work. Don't waste your time or money on these. Great idea, poorly manufactured.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of time - try 2 cans and some string for more fun, October 29, 2012
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
These were purchased at a local store for my 10 year old daughter to play with when her friends came to visit. They are a total waste of time. The range is more like 20 feet, assuming direct line of sight. Obviously that is close enough to actually hear using normal speech. Don't even try talking form one floor to another.

When I was a kid we used to make role-play walkie talkies with cardboard boxes and glue, sticking bottle caps on them for buttons and pipe cleaners (remember them) or straws as antennae. The only difference between our versions and these are that (a) these cost money, (b) they do generate a rather nasty static hiss, which we would have loved.

Save your money and, if your kids really want decent walkie talkies that work adequately (and cost only a little bit more when bought from a store known for its bullseye logo), get the Motorola FV300 2-Way Radio, Pair which work for great range even without line of sight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, December 17, 2012
Red Xala "~23~" (L'Etoile du Nord) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
Shame on the manufacturer for making such a shoddy and misleading toy!

I saw this item at little boutique, and I thought that it would make a nice Christmas gift for my 5 year old son - I was wrong.

The manufacturer proclaims that their walkie talkie "Penetrates Walls, Floors, Steel, & Concrete" with a "Range up to 150 feet." Yeah, right... What a load of RUBBISH! At best we had a 10 - 15 foot radius with these talkies, while standing in the same room. Moreover, the constant white noise coming from the speakers drown out everything being said. As a final insult, the batteries petered out after about an hour of sporadic use.

The only mitigating factor for these walkie talkies is the beeping "Morse code" button; my son liked this feature. However, this isn't enough to improve my 1 star rating of this item. I'm very disappointed with this product and I hope that I can get my money refunded.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy, June 18, 2012
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
This product did not work and I would not recommend buying it. We will definitely be returning these and looking for something that actually works as advertised.

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend..., December 8, 2013
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
In my opinion these didn't work well. Short range, long range... eh. Next time I will pay a little more for better quality walkie talkies and get some that take regular batteries or that charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buu, June 19, 2014
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
These things are junk! You can't hear a word the other person says. Only muffled static. And the morse code button. Gets stuck.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sound quality is terrible, December 28, 2012
This review is from: World's Smallest Walkie Talkies (Toy)
Bought these for my daughter, but you can't really hear what each other is saying. I would not recommend these.

World's Smallest Walkie Talkies